Forums

Help › Forums

Help/Thougths

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 1 2010 11:29 PM (3 replies)
  • asthesunrises
    1 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2010 6:52 PM

I join about 3 hours ago ,and it really seems fun so far but I got some qustions....

1.when do I buy ''Creidits''

2.meter Skips why?

3.advice on 40-50 and higher rough lies

4. and lastly I see that there is Oakmont for the Us.Open and ST.Andrews for the Open why not change coures every year like to Bethpage Black same for the Open Championship (have to add a course for the Open Championship),and add the Masters for a tourament and the pga Championship please ty.

ps.(5.) Add Some Golf Tours Like...

"Mini Tours"then the Top 500 on the money list earn there way to the nationwide tour to figth for a pga tour card! for the top 70. Pga tour have some "monday" qualfiers for 50 more spots in to the weeks tourament.

thanks Wgt

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2010 10:20 PM

Hi there "asthesunrises" and welcome. I can't answer every question you have but I can answer a few of them. When can you buy credits? Right now. You can do it whenever you want. Just go to your profile page and at the top select get credits then click on the buy credits button. Then insert your information and buy away. Why does the meter skip? LOL. All I can say about that is get used to it. Its a pretty big problem that virtually everybody expirences from time to time. Some more than others. WGT knows about it. If you look around the forums there are plenty of threads on this issue and it doesn't seem to be changing any time soon. 40-50% lies. Well it is my opinion that you break out your wedge and try to hit it out of the rough and on to the fairway or the green (which ever is closest) so as you can try to save par. Because if your 120+ yards out and you use one of your irons chances are your hitting it about 20yds and you will find yourself still in the rough. So play it safe and use a wedge. (Just my opinion) Don't quite understand your last two questions so I'll leave those for somebody else to answer. One last thing I know your really new to the site and you might not know about Country Clubs but if you look around and read up on them then I encourage you to look at the United Nations Country Club. Its a bunch of great active members that play together and help each other out. Its alot of fun. If you look at the thread entitled "WE WANT YOU" it tells you all about our Country Club. So welcome to WGT have fun and hopefully I'll see you around.

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2010 11:13 PM

The Rough from 120 yards in 40-50% lie.  Depending on the irons you have, you most likely will have to use a punch.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2010 11:29 PM

Hi There... If you see the metre skipping, don't click the mouse the second time to play your shot (on the line)... let the metre go to the end and will only do a practice swing and won't register the shot.

RSS