Forums

Help › Forums

Matchplay or Blitz

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 2 2010 12:47 PM (5 replies)
  • luckysump
    638 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2010 9:11 AM

There are days when i cannot get a match on either Matchplay or Blitz to the point that i've never had a Blitz match,

I try but it just won't let me,  i cannot accept a match and when i do it Freeze's not sure if i'm the problem or its just busy when i try to play (15.00 to 16.00 BST) that style of match.

Cheers,   lucky 

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 6:39 AM

managed to get into a blitz match today 2nd hole it froze could not get back to the game or start again kept on freezing, 

HELP,   i would like to play a Blitz match, aint played one yet

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 8:14 AM

Hi

I am not sure what the issue is. Are your normal stroke games play to the completion?

-icon

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 8:41 AM
    Strokeplay complets as it should, plays fine, no jerking or meter freezing its just when i try to join or create my own Blitz it either Freeze's up or within 2/3 holes it just won't let the player Tee up. the loading indicator keeps turning. I'll give my system a good clean out over the next two hours and see if that makes a diffrence if i'm honest i'm not as computer literate as i like to be. I Maybe some while. Keep smiling :) even when it hurts.
  • WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 10:48 AM

I am puzzled. Only thing I can think of is clearing flash fully and hoping that latest version will work. Just to be safe, clear all cookies/temp files too.

-icon

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 12:47 PM

just played my first Blitz, jerky meter  only on the last hole scored 0 (ouch) but what the heck..  Whatever i did appeared to work.

when i say me i mean a Mate who knows what there doing,

Cheers

make that two blitz matches, lost that one too,  but yea what the hell i'm blitzing.

RSS