Forums

Help › Forums

Startup tutorial keeps running everytime i log on.

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 31 2010 7:59 AM (1 replies)
  • EddieStobbe
    3 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 3:34 AM

Everytime i start my new session I keep getting the how to swing tutorial where you get the starter clubs for a 150 yd drive followed by the equipment tutorial. It runs automatically without prompting. I shut off the tutorials in my menu but still continue to have to suffer thru this. Has anyone else had this problem? Or can anyone offer a solution or advice? I appreciate any help i can get.   Thank you for your time.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 7:59 AM

EddieStobbe:

Everytime i start my new session I keep getting the how to swing tutorial where you get the starter clubs for a 150 yd drive followed by the equipment tutorial. It runs automatically without prompting. I shut off the tutorials in my menu but still continue to have to suffer thru this. Has anyone else had this problem? Or can anyone offer a solution or advice? I appreciate any help i can get.   Thank you for your time.

Hi,

Clear your cookies first, then

Once you hit your 150 drive and receive the clubs, get out of the equipment screen.

Then, click stroke play on left, change practice mode to ranked, and click tee-off.

Once game loads, click file, options, and uncheck where it says "show wgt lesson button"

Quit the game, restart and should be done.

-icon

RSS