Forums

Help › Forums

WE WANT YOU!!!!

Wed, Nov 10 2010 3:17 PM (25 replies)
  • Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 11:38 AM

Hi everybody. Yoda here once again. Just wanted to let everybody know that the Untied Nations Country Club has just 25 memberships left. So if your not in a Country Club and would like to be or if your already in one and aren't happy with it contact me in some way and I will get back to you as soon as possible. But act fast because once the 25 spots are filled we will be closing our doors. So what are you waiting for?

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Wed, Nov 3 2010 11:51 PM

Our country club will be having a match play game with 16 of its members against another country club and 16 of their members. Does that sound like fun to you? Well if the answer is yes then please stop by and check out our country club. We always have tournaments of some kind going on. So yeah it might be too late to get in on the action of this club vs. club match but there will be another following very soon. So don't delay any longer and get your membership today before their gone!

• ovrzlus
    1 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2010 12:12 PM

Hi Yoda,

You make an excellent pitch indeed.  I've been looking to join a cc and yours sounds like the one.  I've requested membership, hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks,

ovrzlus

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2010 5:33 PM

Thats great ovrzlus. I'm very glad your interested in joining our CC. Somebody will be getting back to you very soon. I have sent you a friend request and if nobody gets back to you within 24hrs please send me a personal message and I will address the matter asap. So very glad you chose our CC. Look forward to seeing you around the Country Club.

• aussieguyadam
    602 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2010 7:25 PM

nice set up you got there @ u.n.c.c well done guys liked the intro video 2 great putt on #2 andys keep up the good work  ..  adam

• lamby9480
    2 Posts
    Fri, Nov 5 2010 8:52 AM

Hi Corndog

i have been looking at joining a coutry club for ages but never managed to find any that are excepting others i have applied for a couple but never had any replies.

I would love to join your club if you are still excepting members and getting to play and getting to know new players is something im always looking to progress with.

I hope to hear back from you soon

Alan

• Corndog36
    219 Posts
    Fri, Nov 5 2010 1:30 PM

Evening Gents,

To lamby9480 and Ovrzlus 

Your applications have now been accepted, invites have now been sent to your accounts once you have accept, then proceed to the club web site were your application will be finalised. 

Again thank you for selecting United Nations as your Country Club

Regards

Admin Team 

U.N.C.C

www.un-wgt.co.uk

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Sun, Nov 7 2010 12:54 PM

Hello my fellow golfers. Just wanted to make everyone aware that the Untied Nations Country Club just has 15 applications left. We are filling up very fast. So if  you read the first post in this thread you can read all about what we have to offer. It's so much fun you surely won't regret it. So stop by our website. What do you have to lose by just checking us out. All that we really ask is that your an active member that doesn't quit and you will fit right in. We accept ALL tiers. So please don't worry if your in the tier "hack" Because if you want help all you have to do is ask questions in how to become a better player or what equipment you may need and there are more than enough very friendly people their to help you. We also have added a new feature called "signatures". And what they are is when you type a post and post it in the forum your very own personalized signature banner appears at the bottom of the post. So will just have to check it out for yourself. Anyways if any of this sounds pretty cool then stop by and leave me a post on my wall, or send me a friend invite and then send me a personal message, or just leave a post here and I will get back to you asap. Thank you for your interest and hope to see you around the clubhouse.                                                             Master Yoda - admin team

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Sun, Nov 7 2010 1:51 PM

Hi Yoda

Good info here, but I wonder what are the rules governing the amount of playtime in your CC - if any.

I am asking this question because most of the CC's out there have a sort of "must play so many games per week, or month, or you'll be kicked from the club" sort of thing, and I wonder whether this is true with your CC as well. This is the single reason I am not in a CC yet as I can't guarantee a huge amount of play as I am also on the ladders at WGTLS and must play a certain amount of games each week. That said, if the club is as friendly and fun as you describe it, then one could consider withdrawing from some ladders there and join the in-house ones ;).

Thank you for any info you will provide on my query.

Regards

Sanco

• MTMDK
    50 Posts
    Sun, Nov 7 2010 3:38 PM

Maybe i scould join in if not only to beat your poor ass :P hehe you know you want me lol

RSS