Forums

Help › Forums

WE WANT YOU!!!!

Wed, Nov 10 2010 3:17 PM (25 replies)
  • Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 5:23 PM

Hello my fellow golfers! Yoda here with a offer of a lifetime. Do you enjoy golf and playing against other people? Do you like meeting new and diverse people from all over the World? Do you wander around this site aimlessly looking and hoping to find a match to play and not have the other person quit? Would you like to have a group of friends that you could play pretty much any time of day or night? And would you like to be involved in some sort of league play where you play to try to get to the top of the leaderboard and win great prizes and even just for bragging rights? Well if this is you, and you know it is, then I strongly encourage you to check out the United Nations Country Club.

What is in this Country Club? Well I'll tell you. There are 57 very active members in there for starters. We have our very own website which is, www.un-wgt.co.uk.  We have league games every week in which you compete against all the other members in the club. We also have match play in the club to see who the best of the best is. And we also are invovled in club vs. club match play. Where we invite other clubs and their members to compete against our members. Very fun!!! And aside from all that we have weekly tournament. Some are free to play and some do cost a few credits. And every once in a while we have tournaments where you can win great prizes from our pro shop!!

We also have our very own forum that covers everything you could imagine. From help with this game, to discussions on whats new at WGT, to sporting events from around the World. Need help on choosing which putter to buy? There is always somebody there to help you decide. You want to start a thread discussing a sporting event happening right now? No problem. There is always somebody around to discuss that as well. Ever wonder what your opponent looks like? We have a spot where you can download your picture if you would like to.

So in summary we are a growing and very active Country Club that has alot going on. We accept any tier as well. So if your new to this game and your not sure what a Country Club is or which one to join, please come check us out by clicking on the link above. And if you like what you see or you like what I typed then please leave a reply to this post and I or somebody will get back to you as soon as possible. Or if your already in a Country Club and your not liking it for whatever reason then again come check us out. You won't regret it!!!                  

Edit- 11-11-2010 -We are sorry but the doors have been closed. But our numbers will be reasessed after the Holiday season. So until then thank you for you interest.    

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 6:22 PM

And one more thing. We do have rules to our Country Club. Rules that must be read over and signed. The biggest rule is NO QUITTING!!!!!! So if your a quitter and you sign up then one of two things are going to happen. Either you will become somebody that doesn't quit real quick or you membership will be revoked. Sorry. But if that makes you mad then I think we all know why it would. So having said that hope to see you around the club house!!!

• Corndog36
    219 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 3:33 AM

• ashhan
    2 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 3:58 AM

Hi Yoda,

Very interested in joining your C.C. I started one at work, but all my colleagues have stopped playing WGT, Im the only that has become well and truly hooked, so I eagerly await your reply,

Thanks.

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 8:56 AM

Hi ashhan! I'm very happy to see your interested in our club. Please check your wall for I have left you a message concerning important information. I also sent you a friend request so that you can send me a personal message in case you would need to. Would also like to play a round with ya. So welcome and hope to see you around the clubhouse very soon!!!                              Yoda (UNCC admin team)

• Corndog36
    219 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 12:06 PM

Hi ashhan

An invite has been sent to Join U.N.C.C 

Speak soon and Good luck..

Corndog

• AwsomeAl
    237 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 12:48 PM

Calling all WGT members,

U.N.C.C's  7th league is now up and running with 8 places remaining. First come, first in. So why are you reading this, when you should applying for membership.  ;)

Give us a try, you wont regret it.

• Aydeekay
    3 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 3:17 PM

Hi Yoda,

I'm fairly new to WGT and been looking for a CC.

Yours was a good 'pitch' and very interesting.

Please consider me for membership,

Thanks,

Aydeekay.

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 7:39 PM

Hi there "Aydeekay". I have left you a message on your wall and sent you a friend invite. If nobody contacts within 24 hours please contact me in some (post a message on my wall or personal message me) way and I will take the necessary steps to resolve the situation. Thank you for choosing our club and I look forward to playing a round or two with you. Good luck to ya and have fun. And if there is anything I can do to help or if I can answer any of your questions I will do so. See you around the clubhouse!

• Corndog36
    219 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2010 12:34 PM

Hi  Aydeekay

An invite has been sent to Join U.N.C.C 

Speak soon and Good luck..

Corndog

RSS