Help › Forums

Not showing up on friends list.

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 23 2009 5:51 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Parker81
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jun 17 2009 10:09 PM

The people on my friends list cannot see me when I'm playing online but I can see them.. Is there a setting im missing here?

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2009 4:38 PM

Hi Paker, in the Friends tab on the left side, next to "Available to", do you have it set to "No one"?

• KnuckleWoods
    2,482 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2009 6:39 AM

I have been noticing that when I send an invite and someone accepts that the persons avatar doesn't appear on my profile or theirs. I have deleted some profiles to see if that would help but so far it hasn't. Is there something that can be done about this? The number of the friends goes down but the photo doesn't delete

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 3:21 PM

Hi Knuckle, please check your list again--this should be fixed now.

• Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 4:17 PM

Talex,  Mine shows: AVAILABLE TO:  NO ONE - IN TOURNEY MODE  Been playing for some time now, and that has never been changed.

How does one change that?

Warren

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 4:35 PM

Hi Warren, click on that text and you should see the other selections pop up. You can then click on the one you want.

• hillersean17
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 4:50 PM

im having the same problem, and i cannot click on the text to change it

• Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 10:35 PM

[Hi Warren, click on that text and you should see the other selections pop up. You can then click on the one you want.]

Talex,  That text is not a link on my screen.  It is just plain old text.

Warren

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 2:58 PM

Warren.... what that means is that you joined a tourney and either exited before it was over, or just left too soon for whatever reason.

Simply join another tourney (preferably unlimited play) and when you get to the first hole, quit to main menu instead of just closingthe window.

Hope that helps

• Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 4:11 PM

How about that, now it says: Available to: Everyone, and Everyone is a link

Thank you.

Now I gotta get back to my other thread where I';m trying to find out why I can see my friend, but he cannot see me.

Warren

• PAGES
RSS