Forums

Help › Forums

sad foul mouthperson

Sat, Oct 30 2010 6:12 AM (5 replies)
  • bobuless
    1 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 10:55 AM

joined this sight to play a game of golf found that 99% were polite and encouraged you if you were not good , but tonight 1 bad foul mouthed individual  who feels that every one should be rushing with there shots,well within time limits and when they dont do this then be abusive to that person well there will only be one looser and that is WGT as i am voting with my feet and ending my membership! WGT get a grip of these morons!

• oldskooler
    21 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 5:31 AM

There's actually a really simple solution to that problem, beware this COULD be mind blowing because it works wonders for me.

Step One - Mute the game

Step Two - Click off the chat panel and ignore the flashing chat sign

Step Three - Enjoy your game

I don't agree with what they're doing but WGT will address that problem once they feel they need to, you may as well just continue playing and trying to enjoy the game. What's one bad game in a hundred anyways?

Kevin

• werksux
    241 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 5:32 AM

So 99% of the people here help you enjoy you're experience and you run across 1 a-hole and call it quits.  Makes perfect sense, take it easy.

J/K get your panties out of a wad and toughen up a bit, if you're that hyper sensitive why are you even on the internet?

lol

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 5:39 AM

add a thumbs up or down option for all players like Ebay....you get enough thumbs down for being a sandbagber or just all around jerk people will know to avoid you!

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 5:57 AM

That's a very good, and simple idea SGTBilko. You should e-mail WGT with that idea. It's like "Reputation Tracking" but much more simple.

To the OP, take a screen-shot of the chat-box text next time, and report the abuse to WGT. Don't let one bad apple spoil the fun for you.

• aussieguyadam
    602 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 6:12 AM

werk sux give me invite i want a game :)

RSS