Forums

Help › Forums

Bumpity bump is

Sat, Feb 13 2016 9:19 AM (40 replies)
  • nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 5:45 AM

You open threads pdb1, then you dissect, discuss and reply to them?

You deserve a stinkin' badge!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 5:46 AM

pdb1:

ct690911:
    That's not my post...I would have spelled "separated" correctly...oi vey

I usually do . But since you guys made such a big deal about it . I knew it was bugging you . It felt right just to leave it . 

The ability to lie to oneself is a sure sign of an idiot.

There are others and you display almost all of them in this forum on a daily basis.

Keep up the good work.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 6:28 AM

"The ability to lie to oneself is a sure sign of an idiot. There are others and you display almost all of them in this forum on a daily basis."

Rationalizing, Hypocrisy?...I would suggest most people do this occasionally ...maybe everybody ...it's often a self-preservation mechanism ...maybe even a survival instinct.

...or, maybe I'm just lying to myself by believing that...lol

ct

• rollone
    769 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 6:55 AM

stay tuned next week as we dissect the word "dump", in its singular and plural form, when and where to take one.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 7:16 AM

rollone:

stay tuned next week as we dissect the word "dump", in its singular and plural form, when and where to take one.

Given the word "dump" is used as a verb in this instance, I am hopeful that posting advice to people on where and when to take one, will be seen as gratuitous and unnecessary. I may also be lying to myself again?...perhaps there is a need to post on this.

..at any rate, feel free to dissect..:)

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 7:26 AM

pdb1:

pdb1:
      I usually do . But since you guys made such a big deal about it . I knew it was bugging you . It felt right just to leave it .

PaulTon:
    The ability to lie to oneself is a sure sign of an idiot.

I may be an idiot but I am no liar . There isn't any sign of falsehood in this thread . When you all decided to correct my spelling . I could have changed it . But I didn't to , see if your moderating madness would surface even more . And it has . Look , you now think I am a liar . 

That is something I have never needed to resort to . Not here in WGT . Not in life . The truth has kept me sane and confident for  nearly 6 decades . 

Another pleasant skill that I have picked up since becoming an all consumed member of WGT is the joy of expressing myself in words on paper so to speak . 

Embellishments and dramatic descriptions are something new to me in these ficticious writings . There is nothing true or false about fiction . Just like there is nothing false about the truth . 

Those who know me . Know I speak the truth . The skeptics in these main forums have everything all figured out . But they know no truths . Even if it hit them upside the head . 

I don't know why I have this need to taunt moderators ( or posters that wannabe ) . That hasn't worked out well for me in the past . I have been banned for life before in other forums . They just have no sense of humor . 

I won't address the typos or grammatical structure of your post, as I agree that doing so is a bit over the top. I have said both privately and publically, that I think you are an honorable person with the best of intentions. 

The one issue I will address is your highlighted statement re: the "truth".  Truth is a very personal thing...a subjective belief or viewpoint, and is therefore malleable. Facts are objective and uncontested. There is a huge difference, between the facts and the truth.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 7:55 AM

pdb1:
    Another pleasant skill that I have picked up since becoming an all consumed member of WGT is the joy of expressing myself in words on paper so to speak

Yes we've noticed how you have become a compulsive poster!

pdb1:
     Embellishments and dramatic descriptions are something new to me in these ficticious writings . There is nothing true or false about fiction . Just like there is nothing false about the truth . 

Fiction, by definition, is something that is not true.

pdb1:
    Those who know me . Know I speak the truth .

or this..

pdb1:

Preface to my CC members : ( Who actually know me .)

Also remember that I tend to exaggerate , get a little dramatic sometimes , BS a little , sarcastic , plain fking rude , or whatever it takes to get my point across in the WGT Forums .

And THAT ^^^^ is the truth.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 8:52 AM

pdb1:

pdb1:

Preface to my CC members : ( Who actually know me .)

Also remember that I tend to exaggerate , get a little dramatic sometimes , BS a little , sarcastic , plain fking rude , or whatever it takes to get my point across in the WGT Forums . 

Glad your big nose brought that up Mr. Andyson sir . That is exactly my point .

andyson:
    Yes we've noticed how you have become a compulsive poster!

Lol could be . Don't think it's a crime . 

Is Alosso going to snitch me off ?

ct690911:
    There is a huge difference, between the facts and the truth.

So true . I have been in the position of having to defend things I do not believe in . 

Times when the facts blurr the truth . Times when facts mean nothing . 

pdb1:  There is nothing true or false about fiction

andyson:
    Fiction, by definition, is something that is not true.

Yes I added the " false " as an edit . But the it means the same thing . WE ARE IN FULL AGREEMENT ON THAT ONE ANDYSON . 

Q.E.D.

RSS