Forums

Help › Forums

what do i need to do to be a wgt player?

Tue, Dec 22 2009 7:23 AM (6 replies)
  • theBigT
    23 Posts
    Sat, Nov 8 2008 7:14 PM

im new here.i made a profile and played the only course i could play about 10 times.when i browse the wgt players i cant find myself.what am i doing wrong.do i need to get more rounds in?i also played some skills rounds.my level is hack but my avg. score was 131 and the more i play it is down to 82.my email is a1bullsfan@yahoo.com.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Sun, Nov 9 2008 10:11 PM

Hi theBigT, when I do a search for your username, "theBigT" on WGT Players, I can see you... are you saying you don't see any returns on your username?

• theBigT
    23 Posts
    Mon, Nov 10 2008 6:00 PM

i see.when i get to the screen wgt members i went through the five pages of the members and still don't find me.is there more then 5 pages of hack players?but,if i type in theBigT i do see me.i don't know why i don't show up when i go through the 5 pages of players no big deal.am i doing something wrong or is it cuz i only have 1 gb of memory?thank you for your help.this game is awesome. 

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Nov 11 2008 9:52 AM

Currently, we are displaying 5 pages of results on the WGT Players page. In the future, we will have more options for sorting the players so the list will be more useful.

• PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2009 12:26 PM

WGTalex:

Currently, we are displaying 5 pages of results on the WGT Players page. In the future, we will have more options for sorting the players so the list will be more useful.

Just wondering if the "more than 5 pages of results" on the WGT Players page is a feature being addressed in the near future. Sure would make it easier to find people.

thanks

***note: It's been a little over a year since the last post in this thread.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 7:14 AM

PugsAce, why are you digging out this old thread? As far as I know, everything with Player Search works correctly now. (There was a bug with it, concerning new WGT users, that was fixed in the December product update.)

1,644 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2009 7:23 AM

Faterson:
    s far as I know, everything with Player Search works correctly now. (There was a bug with it, concerning new WGT users, that was fixed in the December product update.)

Doesn't appear to be.... but is now limited to 6 pages instead of 5....  

RSS