Forums

Help › Forums

CC vs CC Event

Wed, Mar 14 2018 5:17 AM (977 replies)
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Oct 13 2014 10:38 AM

What I don't get is: to me it looks like this person joined your CC immediately before the grab specifically to win the putter, what did the rest of you get out out of it? Why not give the putter to someone who's been in the CC for ages and carried out lots of work for it? Was it two or three days he had been there?  Something seems odd to me, probably just my suspicious mind.  (cue some twat posting an Elvis video)

PringleCraig:
    Yes, a ridiculously expensive, multi-millionare ONLY putter was up for grabs, hence some of the heated/disappointed emotion being vented here....

As to that it's not expensive enough and has been sold.  What wgt did was pitch it so that only the players who already win lots of credits will be able to buy it (cheper than a custom avatar for example), not as they say so that it wont be sold.  

Best players and cheats/loop holers get the best putter.

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Mon, Oct 13 2014 10:51 AM

I would trade all my "rewards" for just one game with an honest meter.

• stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Mon, Oct 13 2014 11:08 AM

DodgyPutter:
    just my suspicious mind.  (cue some twat posting an Elvis video)

hahaha...

• TopShelf2010
    10,885 Posts
    Mon, Oct 13 2014 11:23 AM

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Mon, Oct 13 2014 12:49 PM

DodgyPutter:

What I don't get is: to me it looks like this person joined your CC immediately before the grab specifically to win the putter, what did the rest of you get out out of it? Why not give the putter to someone who's been in the CC for ages and carried out lots of work for it?

That's what I don't get either.

And he's left them again already.   Really dedicated member that dude.

• RyjaTybas
    5,148 Posts
    Mon, Oct 13 2014 12:58 PM

Its the accursed Golden putter - donated by King Midas - that is a corrupting influence.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Oct 13 2014 1:13 PM

He left them, but is really easy to find in this game.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Oct 13 2014 1:29 PM

TopShelf2010:
    I'm caught in a trap, I can't punch out. Cause WGT like to screw me too much baby.

Lol, much better than I thought it'd be.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Mon, Oct 13 2014 1:37 PM

just gotta follow through with what MRWgt said and take it back from him - say sorry and move along :)

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Mon, Oct 13 2014 2:01 PM

JONNYD5970:

IM  FROM  BALLBUSTERS  CC     AND   MY  CC     XP    POINTS  HAVNT  MOVED   SINCE  END  OF  CLASH.....   AND   I  PERSONALLY  USED   MY  PASSES    AND  NOTICED  IT HASNT  MOVED    AT  ALL         THERES ALOT OF  POINTS   IM  MISSING  OUT  ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,AAA-LOT of this IS and HAS been going on. I've said all along - the WGT XP point system is a complete JOKE, period.

WGT can, will and DOES add XP points when, where, and to whoever they want whenever they want, even HOW EVER they want, everyday, allllllll day, on sunny days even rainy days,,,lol.

Seriously though, you have to admit. The XP point system is a system set up so no-one is able to keep an accurate count of total points. It really does not seem fair at all.

RSS