Forums

Help › Forums

urgent help neede re "wallie " deposit system.

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 26 2010 7:38 PM (2 replies)
  • dave062
    28 Posts
    Sat, Oct 23 2010 4:48 PM

I live in the UK and the only pre paid system available here appears to be the Wallie  card/voucher system .I bought a £20 voucher today today in much the same way as Ucash system that I am used to  using for poker sites .

This voucher is worth just over $31  but when I entered tho voucher instead of the 31k credits i was expecting I found to my horror that it said I had purchased 100 credits !

Has anyone got any idea what the hell is going on here ? or is there any sort of live support that can sort this out for me ?

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Mon, Oct 25 2010 9:21 AM

Hey Dave,

Sorry you've had an issue with the Wallie card.  You can create a support ticket in our system by sending email to members@worldgolftour.com.  You can make sure the ticket reaches me by including "SKY" in the subject line, so please do that.

Thanks!

• dave062
    28 Posts
    Tue, Oct 26 2010 7:38 PM

All sorted now thanks ,and was all my fault .Did'nt realize that you enter t the amount of dollars before entering voucher number ,so was still on default $1 setting .assumed it read the voucher value or asked for it during transaction [like u cash ]

Anyway ,my bad. Wallie system works perfectly and is very handy deposit option.

RSS