Forums

Help › Forums

Reciving WGT email

Sun, Oct 5 2014 9:18 AM (23 replies)
  • Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Mon, Sep 22 2014 10:47 PM

Tested for one day and none, no emails from RG event or Country Club.

That's the same about one year ago. Send a request to CS but I'm pretty sure that I will have to change another email address and that's boring, don't mind if I do.

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 9:26 AM

Hello Folks.

I glad to share that my problem seems solved and I just recived approx 50 emails about tournaments prize so thank you very much customer service and staff.

David.

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 10:27 AM

False alarm, problem seems still on.

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 10:53 AM

I contacted customer support and a few days ago received the following pm:

Our QA team asked me to reach out to you and ask your permission to make a update to your account.  It won't effect anything but they want to see if it fixes your issue.

- WGTdbloshoe

Yesterday they were going to schedule the "update" to my account and very early today I received ALL the emails that had not been delivered. 

Therefore WGT should now know how to fix it.

This has happened a few times before to me and WGT eventually kicks their email server to let loose of all my held emails...lol

• caker72
    307 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 11:01 AM

Got the same problem,wasnt getting any rg results emails then BANG,recieving lots.

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 1:04 PM

ColumbusStorm:

Our QA team asked me to reach out to you and ask your permission to make a update to your account.  It won't effect anything but they want to see if it fixes your issue.

- WGTdbloshoe

I hope Bloshoe can do this to my account too, please update my account to fix it.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 9:32 PM
    Now they've stopped again.
  • Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 11:19 PM

I will wait 48hours before post again or give a definitively answer to the CS.

It's seems to work back but didn't understand if they are current email or days ago.

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 2:58 AM

In the last 2 weeks I received few e-mails from WGT, almost all from my CC. Yesterday and today they came all together. Now it seems running as usual. Bye

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 3:01 AM

It seems good now, seems but better wait a couple of days.

RSS