Forums

Help › Forums

avancing to master tier

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 20 2010 10:25 AM (9 replies)
  • superdestructor
    523 Posts
    Tue, Oct 19 2010 1:06 PM

currently my average score is 70.62 and i'm level 33.

i wanna know when will i advance to master tier?

is there a certain threshold average score which when reached changes tier or what??

will appreciate if someone helps me out here

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Tue, Oct 19 2010 2:31 PM

I turned master at about 68.5

• AntonioBunkeras
    262 Posts
    Tue, Oct 19 2010 2:37 PM

I believe it's around 67 average now. Your level has no influence on changing of tiers.

• Flyfishar
    15 Posts
    Tue, Oct 19 2010 6:49 PM

Don't be in a hurry. I turned too soon and didn't have the equipment to play from the longer tees.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Tue, Oct 19 2010 9:05 PM

superdestructor:

currently my average score is 70.62 and i'm level 33.

i wanna know when will i advance to master tier?

is there a certain threshold average score which when reached changes tier or what??

will appreciate if someone helps me out here

dont rush it

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Oct 20 2010 12:04 AM

I changed to master about 2 days ago and im sorry i did it. Anyway, its around 68-67.

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Wed, Oct 20 2010 5:26 AM

gsoup:

dont rush it

Thats right. You won't be able to play from master tees with starters and you really cant buy any decent clubs at your level. There are many people in that trap including myself.

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Wed, Oct 20 2010 8:25 AM

This is a great question, i was wondering if anyone knows what level/score a T M needs to advance to Legend. I would hate to wake up one morning and find out iam a Legend.

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Wed, Oct 20 2010 10:00 AM

TWOMINUSONE:

I changed to master about 2 days ago and im sorry i did it. Anyway, its around 68-67.

Yes, with the new level system you are sort stuck with the pro clubs you have now until you advance high enough to unlock some of the former master clubs. When I made master in June I really struggled for quite some time. I think I finally deserve to be a master. At first I wasn't really sure. Oh I still have some days when I play so badly that I am certain that I am not  master material but most days now I play well enough. If I could start reading the greens better and make some putts then I could really be good.

• superdestructor
    523 Posts
    Wed, Oct 20 2010 10:25 AM

mohuyu:

dont rush it

Thats right. You won't be able to play from master tees with starters and you really cant buy any decent clubs at your level. There are many people in that trap including myself.

nailed it! i had this in mind and thats why i dont want to turn master right now.....

Also my starter clubs will make the game impossible to play....

Thanks for your answers everyone!!!

i need to control my score... keep it 70+ then

RSS