Help › Forums

MIA - Where are they?

Sun, Mar 12 2023 8:08 PM (439 replies)
  • TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2018 4:25 PM

ct690911:

+2

Well said, Lonnie. It seems no threads are safe from the trolls.

ct

Original Post deleted by author.

I apologize to everyone involved in this MIA thread.

It was wrong of me to drudge up such old garbage.

Don

• sexysuzie
    4,106 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2018 6:31 PM

you kinda have to take folks for what they say they are...untill proven otherwise......and even then.....its a online game......my grandfather used to tell me.....believe only half of what you see...and none of what you hear.....this was waaaaaaay before the internet but it really really rings true in a virtual world..........

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2018 7:30 PM

pdb1:

WOW ! I am pretty sure that this should already have been deleted .

I would guess that also puts you on a watch list . Not just from admin . But by the WGT universe .

You didn't impress anyone with those statements .

There are subjects and opinions that are just not to be touched or crossed here .

Most of us have learned that the hard way .

You obviously just came out from under a rock . I feel sorry for you sir .

Paul

Nice try Paul. Selective quotes as usual. You know very well I was simply repeating what was said by someone else.

Don

EDIT: You can read for yourself HERE in their original post I will be expecting your apology here shortly.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2018 8:22 PM

pdb1:

WOW ! I am pretty sure that this should already have been deleted .

I would guess that also puts you on a watch list . Not just from admin . But by the WGT universe .

You didn't impress anyone with those statements .

There are subjects and opinions that are just not to be touched or crossed here .

Most of us have learned that the hard way .

You obviously just came out from under a rock . I feel sorry for you sir .

Paul

Just one more response and I will let it go and let this thread get back on track...

If you truly believe in what YOU posted above, then why did you let this person join your prestigious Valley of the Sun?

Don

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2018 1:25 AM
    Please take these posts down mods...........that anti USA post from G is totally disgusting and how anyone from the West can defend it is beyond my comprehension.
  • Breezybaby1811
    366 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2018 3:56 AM

bubbsboy:
    Please take these posts down mods...........that anti USA post from G is totally disgusting and how anyone from the West can defend it is beyond my comprehension.

+1 - this is terribly disrespectful to the thread and the reason it was started.

RSS