Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT going downhill QUICKLY

Sun, Jun 12 2016 11:51 PM (41 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2016 5:58 PM

his pic ^^^ on wgt is probably of a blonde in a string bikini...asking for free balls in exchange for a friend invite, of course.

• MISSCUERVO1800
    556 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2016 1:42 AM

HOW THE HELL  DID I END UP HERE   ,, 

what a waste of  server  ,,,  maybe all this nonsense posts  are the reason  wgt is crashing  games so much.

just my 2 cents nothing personal>

sincerely

disappointed me

• bazer2703
    6 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2016 3:55 AM

patience I been member for at least 2 yrs and I have the same faults I was having then, it would seem that they can introduce things that dont improve the game like voice overs, instead of addressing the faults 

• bazer2703
    6 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2016 4:05 AM

Its ok for you in Australia if you lot loose a ball the bugger comes back lol

I agree about Adblock it doe's work well

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2016 10:05 AM

DodgyPutter:

ct690911:
    .in your case, it seems to be uncontrolled anger management leading to bullying. 

Anger management should always be controlled, unless this is one of these weird winter sports?

Good pick up, sir...I have reworded my post on this point..:)

ct

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2016 6:10 PM

goldeena:

The US/ western military have done NOTHING for peace - all they do is go around the world tearing nations apart, bullying and IMPOSING themselves upon people - you deserve every fatality you get, you think u r war heroes half of you in here - I seen US soldiers abroad and they are abhorrent - loud, aggressive, brutish, no wonder we in the East think you are all sh1t.

LMFAO

Considering the source I just want to say "Thank You" on behalf of all "Veterans"....

I have been very fortunate that I never lost 1 nights sleep over what I did in Vietnam(Laos/Thailand), but I will admit at times like this I do regret at least 1 I didn't add to the tally!

"Bi" the way, you haven't seen many, if any, U.S soldiers in Thailand unless your 45 and were selling your services before you were 7, which truthfully wouldn't surprise me......

• AnneMarijke
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2016 8:26 AM

totally agree with the downfall, the times when yr playing a good round and than gets the message, errot in the game is uncountable

• joecoolplay
    9 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2016 6:36 AM

Carousel is still not working, over a week now, cant view any Ads cant earn any credits.

makes the 2 free balls over christmas expensive.

RSS