Forums

Help › Forums

Question about WTG offers

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 19 2010 8:19 PM (2 replies)
  • Toothpaste
    37 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2010 3:00 PM

I logged in earlier today to check the forum, and a ad popped up with some WTG offer: buy credits for $10 and get free balls. I think that I've seen that ad earlier last week too and I searched the forum and saw that there was an offer where you can get a club as well when you buy credits for $20.

I wasnt able to buy credits at that specific time when I logged on earlier today, but I thought that I return during the day to get them credits and get thise free balls. But I cant find the offer again.

How does the offers work here? Do I have to buy credits when the ad pops up for me to get the free stuff, or can this be done at any specific day/time?

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Tue, Oct 19 2010 5:43 PM

Hi Toothpaste,

Offers are available for a limited time, varying by offer, so it's not necessary to reply immediately to the popup (unless of course you get the popup in the last minutes of an offer).

I'll contact you offline, but for support I recommend that people email members@worldgolftour.com as the best way to contact WGT directly.

Thanks!

• andypat
    453 Posts
    Tue, Oct 19 2010 8:19 PM

WGTSky:

Hi Toothpaste,

Offers are available for a limited time, varying by offer, so it's not necessary to reply immediately to the popup (unless of course you get the popup in the last minutes of an offer).

I'll contact you offline, but for support I recommend that people email members@worldgolftour.com as the best way to contact WGT directly.

Thanks!

I sent an email 2 day's ago with regards to the free balls and as of yet I have had no response from WGT. 

RSS