Forums

Help › Forums

Think I just found the lowest AVG player on wgt :)

Mon, Jan 4 2021 10:22 AM (170 replies)
  • MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 5:35 AM

Yiannis1970:

Connorjwebb123:
    Matchplay doesn’t define ones ability. LOL.

Really??? That's why i like this forum...everyday you learn something new!! LOL

Perhaps it's your narrow minded acting like a 6 year old you referred to on your post. 

And no one really cares that you have made good shots that do not register in certain game formats. People in mobile make so many HIO's and DEs and they don't register in coin games. We can't even save replays like you former flash players.

You think only you got affected by some shots not registering? Pretty sure someone can give you a cookie & a glass a milk so you feel better. 

And your faulty analysis is a joke. There are ways one can tell if they played mobile or not LOL. Not like it matters now. Flash is gone and at the end of the day people who play mobile still do not have certain game modes in. 

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 5:41 AM

Connorjwebb123:
    so many great mobile players that have never played alt/MP. But they play HTH. 🤷🏻‍♀️ And ready goes and get thousands in earnings. Matchplay doesn’t define ones ability. LOL.

Agreed. 

But if someone has their hard-on set on thinking a specific aspect must be it let them think it.

It really goes to show how incompetent they are to think outside of their little bubble perched in the high cloud they think they belong.

Some people should get off their imaginary high horse LOL 

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 5:45 AM

SamSpayed:

Well, as long as we don't care how this avg has been achieved, Mag1c13n0 has a 3.00 average.

LOL. You found the winner. Guess this thread can now be closed and nonsense can be stopped. 

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 6:59 AM

MCalderon402:

Yiannis1970:

Connorjwebb123:
    Matchplay doesn’t define ones ability. LOL.

Really??? That's why i like this forum...everyday you learn something new!! LOL

Perhaps it's your narrow minded acting like a 6 year old you referred to on your post. 

And no one really cares that you have made good shots that do not register in certain game formats. People in mobile make so many HIO's and DEs and they don't register in coin games. We can't even save replays like you former flash players.

You think only you got affected by some shots not registering? Pretty sure someone can give you a cookie & a glass a milk so you feel better. 

And your faulty analysis is a joke. There are ways one can tell if they played mobile or not LOL. Not like it matters now. Flash is gone and at the end of the day people who play mobile still do not have certain game modes in. 

I have already responded to your claims but instead of quoting and responding to what i wrote, you prefer to quote some other post and ignore mine....LOL

At least i know how to make a dialogue with people and not calling them names arbitrary and avoid them when i don't have anything constructive to say.

Bye bye....

• Robert1893
    7,673 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 7:14 AM

Yiannis1970:
    No, you don't amuse me. I just don't consider top player (or any level to be honest) a guy or a girl with 5,6,7 thousands rounds and avg 50,49,48 or whatever when has not played a single match against anyone else. That's what i am saying....

You realize I was just kidding with you a bit, right? 

In any case, I don't consider top players! 😀

That is to say, I really don't give much thought at all about who is and who is not a top player. I just know I'm not one. Typically, I can sit down and play any course in under par. And every once in a while, I'll post a really good score (i.e. sub-30). But that's about it for me. I'm pretty content with that. 

But if I were to give thought to who are top players, I would simply look at the earnings list. Seems a bit more straightforward to me. If they are high on the earnings list, then they're a top player; if they're not, then we need to be a more agnostic about their abilities. 

Regardless, I hope you and your family have a wonderful and happy new year.  

• SamSpayed
    4,909 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 10:17 AM

Yiannis1970:
    Since you can't understand the obvious context of my message, i will explain to you cause it seems there are so many 6 years old in here.

Yiannis1970:
    At least i know how to make a dialogue with people and not calling them names

😂😂😂

• Robert1893
    7,673 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2021 9:09 AM

pjsbush74:

Youve got only 100 in career earnings connor easy wolf easy kiawah must not pay well so you cannot be talking about yourself surely ? Mcalderon did it the hard way and is a great player always close in brackets and ready gos and can play to a high standard so avgs do not mean a thing 

If your post is referring to Connorjwebb123's post, I think you're misreading that player's post. First, he's agreeing with MCalderon402. And second, it's clear the player is referring to other players. 

Finally, don't call him Shirley. 😉

• pjsbush74
    360 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2021 9:07 AM

This post is about low averages is it not ? Is someone with a 48 avg better than someone with a 55 avg ? No it just means they like to play from easy tees on easy courses averages or tiers do not mean a thing when it comes to capabilities .. once you get to legend tier you can obviously play the game to a very high standard just cause someone has an avg in the 40s does not mean a thing really on any given day legends out score tour champions im only stating that averages dont mean much 

• Robert1893
    7,673 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2021 9:53 AM

pjsbush74:

This post is about low averages is it not ? Is someone with a 48 avg better than someone with a 55 avg ? No it just means they like to play from easy tees on easy courses averages or tiers do not mean a thing when it comes to capabilities .. once you get to legend tier you can obviously play the game to a very high standard just cause someone has an avg in the 40s does not mean a thing really on any given day legends out score tour champions im only stating that averages dont mean much 

While not disputing any of that, I have no idea what that has to do with your post to connor or to me. Unless I missed it, he never made any statements about his own average or abilities. 

What he wrote was both true and non-controversial (IMO). And to belabor the point, unless he was intentionally going all third-person on us, I took his post to refer to others rather than being self-referential. 

RSS