Forums

Help › Forums

Think I just found the lowest AVG player on wgt :)

Mon, Jan 4 2021 10:22 AM (170 replies)
  • terrible4iron
    1 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 3:45 PM

It's all about having fun.  If that person enjoys their method of play so be it.  Play and let play.

• MJJ1982
    3 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 3:54 PM

I don't even no what 0 alts and 0 mps is. I just play mobile occasionally for fun.

• Robert1893
    7,673 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 4:43 PM

Yiannis1970:
    I will go a step further Robert. For me player with 0 alts and 0 mps, does not exist. I don't even consider him/her a player cause there's noone to acknowledge his/her ability. So, players with 0 mps/alts for me are just a joke.  

So... we amuse you? Like a clown? 😉

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 9:23 PM

Yiannis1970:

For me player with 0 alts and 0 mps, does not exist.

I don't even consider him/her a player cause there's noone to acknowledge his/her ability.

So, players with 0 mps/alts for me are just a joke.  

So all the mobile players who have beaten hundreds if not thousands in head-to-head are a joke? Simply because on there we can’t play MP nor Alt Shot...

Interesting take...very sad & narrow minded of you.

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 3:34 AM

Robert1893:

Yiannis1970:
    I will go a step further Robert. For me player with 0 alts and 0 mps, does not exist. I don't even consider him/her a player cause there's noone to acknowledge his/her ability. So, players with 0 mps/alts for me are just a joke.  

So... we amuse you? Like a clown? 😉

No, you don't amuse me. I just don't consider top player (or any level to be honest) a guy or a girl with 5,6,7 thousands rounds and avg 50,49,48 or whatever when has not played a single match against anyone else. That's what i am saying....

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 3:49 AM

MCalderon402:

Yiannis1970:

I don't even consider him/her a player cause there's noone to acknowledge his/her ability.

So all the mobile players who have beaten hundreds if not thousands in head-to-head are a joke? Simply because on there we can’t play MP nor Alt Shot...

Firstly, you need to understand the post in order to respond and call me narrow minded. Since you can't understand the obvious context of my message, i will explain to you cause it seems there are so many 6 years old in here.

I was talking about people who don't play matches by choice, not because platform does not give them the chance to register their matches. I have played more than 9.000 alt games and have done at least 20 albatrosses and other 20 HIO which are not registered. I know already that, so it's useless to complain about. It is what it is. When i go to anyone's profile, i can use the only tool that is available by wgt, which is status. When you open status and see 0 mps and 0 alt games, DOES not specify if this player is a mobile or a PC player.

So my post regards what i CAN see and not what i SHOULD imagine. That is called fact analysis based on facts to our disposal and not an arbitrary deduction of what should i imagine. 

• Connorjwebb123
    421 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 4:37 AM
    MCalderon402:

Yiannis1970:

Agree, so many great mobile players that have never played alt/MP. But they play HTH. 🤷🏻‍♀️ And ready goes and get thousands in earnings. Matchplay doesn’t define ones ability. LOL.
  • pjsbush74
    360 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 4:45 AM

Youve got only 100 in career earnings connor easy wolf easy kiawah must not pay well so you cannot be talking about yourself surely ? Mcalderon did it the hard way and is a great player always close in brackets and ready gos and can play to a high standard so avgs do not mean a thing 

• bossbird
    2,195 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 4:51 AM

I am a mobile player only , and do play hth and ranked rounds , would love the chance to play the alt games and mp games . Maybe one day , it will be possible.

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 5:00 AM

Connorjwebb123:
    Matchplay doesn’t define ones ability. LOL.

Really??? That's why i like this forum...everyday you learn something new!! LOL

RSS