Forums

Help › Forums

Think I just found the lowest AVG player on wgt :)

Mon, Jan 4 2021 10:22 AM (170 replies)
  • jacktrade51
    10,919 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 9:51 PM

7 years ago, I wasn't even club owner then ...

we had a member who played nothing but self-created tournaments on St.A F9, easy tees, low wind.  Woohoo, he made himself a TL in near record time (not TC or Champ then),  Who cares?.

Tom.

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 4:42 AM

Robert1893:

MJJ1982:

I've achieved 45.25, is anyone lower?

I bet everyone in your country club is very excited for you. Drinks for everyone! 

@Robert. He is so darn good that he comes in first in all club tournaments. Probably why everyone runs away...must be it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 5:08 AM

Guys, i understand your points (this fellow has 0 mps/alt games) but the thread is about the lowest average, with no conditions or terms whatsoever, just who has the lower average without caring how this avg has been achieved. So, as another member (Jessica was her name if i remember correctly...) he plays and replays the same red tees over and over again to achieve his goal. Nothing wrong with that, does not mean anything special either on the other hand.

Cheers to all and have a better (thank god) new year. This 2020 can go to hell and stay there forever...

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 6:21 AM

Yiannis1970:
    the thread is about the lowest average

"Think I just found the lowest AVG player on wgt :)"

Means that he found a player with the lowest average and unless he hacked or bought the account from someone he didn't "find" a player with a lowest average. So in theory in the way the tread was phrased he is technically wrong. 

Yiannis1970:
    Cheers to all and have a better (thank god) new year. This 2020 can go to hell and stay there forever...

Yes, lets hope people realized how dirty as hell they are and maintain a better hygiene to keep others from getting sick. 

But people forget to easily that once some places start to see normalcy they will think a virus is just a thing of the past. 

• SamSpayed
    4,909 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 2:02 PM

Yiannis1970:
    Guys, i understand your points (this fellow has 0 mps/alt games) but the thread is about the lowest average, with no conditions or terms whatsoever, just who has the lower average without caring how this avg has been achieved.

Well, as long as we don't care how this avg has been achieved, Mag1c13n0 has a 3.00 average.

• Robert1893
    7,673 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 2:34 PM

MCalderon402:
    @Robert. He is so darn good that he comes in first in all club tournaments. Probably why everyone runs away...must be it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜€

• Robert1893
    7,673 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 2:46 PM

Yiannis1970:
    So, as another member (Jessica was her name if i remember correctly...) he plays and replays the same red tees over and over again to achieve his goal. Nothing wrong with that, does not mean anything special either on the other hand

Nothing wrong with that at all. It's just not much of an achievement, if it is one at all. 

The irony is that, if one goes through the player's other scores, it's clear that he's a very good player who is capable of posting some low numbers. Not sure why someone like that would repeatedly play the same pitch-and-putt course so as to artificially create a low average.

What's really the point? About the only thing it proves is the high-end wedges on here are really good clubs. πŸ˜€

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 2:50 PM

SamSpayed:

Yiannis1970:
    Guys, i understand your points (this fellow has 0 mps/alt games) but the thread is about the lowest average, with no conditions or terms whatsoever, just who has the lower average without caring how this avg has been achieved.

Well, as long as we don't care how this avg has been achieved, Mag1c13n0 has a 3.00 average.

You well know that this is a bug....

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 2:54 PM

Robert1893:

Yiannis1970:
    So, as another member (Jessica was her name if i remember correctly...) he plays and replays the same red tees over and over again to achieve his goal. Nothing wrong with that, does not mean anything special either on the other hand

Nothing wrong with that at all. It's just not much of an achievement, if it is one at all. 

The irony is that, if one goes through the player's other scores, it's clear that he's a very good player who is capable of posting some low numbers. Not sure why someone like that would repeatedly play the same pitch-and-putt course so as to artificially create a low average.

What's really the point? About the only thing it proves is the high-end wedges on here are really good clubs. πŸ˜€

I will go a step further Robert. For me player with 0 alts and 0 mps, does not exist. I don't even consider him/her a player cause there's noone to acknowledge his/her ability. So, players with 0 mps/alts for me are just a joke.  

RSS