Forums

Help › Forums

How to disable your popup blocker

Tue, Sep 1 2020 11:55 AM (62 replies)
  • Kawasaki252
    2 Posts
    Wed, Dec 15 2010 10:28 PM

i disable my pop-up blocker and it still tells me to disable it when i click play now..what should i do?

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 11:30 AM

I use Chrome and have a bookmark to my profile. I don't see what all the fuss is about! However, when it's an important game that I MUST accept, the pop-up blocker blocks it! And so I try it a few times and get a time-out. But when I accept any other game, it works fine.

Doodles

• Whogolf
    78 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 5:01 PM

Kawasaki252:

i disable my pop-up blocker and it still tells me to disable it when i click play now..what should i do?

I never had a prob with pop ups to start the game till a couple weeks ago. With my pop up on or off, from the main page I can`t get to the games clicking play now. But if I go to my profile page or any other page and click play  it works.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2011 2:09 PM

I would suggest if people have Google & Yahoo toolbars, to uninstall them completely.

In fact ANY toolbar is spyware. and is slowing you down.

• guahould
    15 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 2:23 PM

When I go to pro shop and pick a category ,, no items appear ,, the screen just goes to a screen with a blank grey lower section and i am being prompted to enter selections for comparison ???  WTF  im getting fed up with this already ,, the odd time I hit something accidentally and I get what I am looking for but it is not very user friendly ...   

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 8:31 PM

guahould:
    no items appear ,, the screen just goes to a screen with a blank grey lower section and i am being prompted to enter selections for comparison ???  WTF 

Well thee could be several reasons you are having difficulties and the majority arent.

What Browser are you using?

Have you upgraded your FLASH player?

Are you trying to down/upload anything else at the same time?

try clearing all your cookies and browser cache.
    Also clear all the sites in the Global Settings of FLASH

Let us know what you have tried..

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2011 11:20 AM

I clicked on the wrench and don't see settings, also can anybody tell me why if I am on my profile page and get an invite, I hit accept and it just stays on my profile page, it will not go to the game. 

• broosthemooos
    9 Posts
    Thu, Jul 14 2011 9:07 AM

I always seam to have a problem with this game as i am always getting timed out or dissconected if i play anyone and i always thought this was due to pop up system but dont think this is the case rearlly does PISS me OFF

• JunYap
    4 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 7:39 PM

It just says "If you dont encounter any problems in the game, then it should be fine" :D but thanks anyway. This info helps a lot to others having problem with popup blocker. 

• Lmorgan007
    408 Posts
    Sat, Mar 17 2012 12:22 AM

I only ever use Chrome to play WGT.  It runs faster than windows explorer so I get fewer meter problems.

RSS