points ?!

Sat, Oct 9 2010 3:20 AM (9 replies)
  • boub781
    3 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2010 5:33 AM

hi all, 

I was just wondering why my points are still so high : 

i'm L19 139,51 Hack

I play often but my scroe of 139,5 doesnt move ... 

Can you tell me how can i do ?

thanks

Boub

• boub781
    3 Posts
    Fri, Oct 8 2010 1:58 AM

nobody can help ?!

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Oct 8 2010 10:41 AM

It's the average of your best ten rounds in the last fourteen. Keep puting in lower scores and it will decrease.

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Fri, Oct 8 2010 11:06 AM

Have to play ranked stroke play rounds.

• superchuck
    210 Posts
    Fri, Oct 8 2010 11:50 AM

boub781:

hi all, 

I was just wondering why my points are still so high : 

i'm L19 139,51 Hack

I play often but my scroe of 139,5 doesnt move ... 

Can you tell me how can i do ?

thanks

Boub

Boub. play stroke play 9's. pick a course that isn't as ridiculous as Bethpage Black (I would fire the grounds keeper there, 50% rough just off of ther fairways and greens c'mon). Kiawah back 9 or St. Andrews are pretty good for lowering you avg. You've been playing closest to pins, that will not affect your avg., and neither will match play. It must be a RANKED stroke play to count.

Hit 'em well my friend and the avg. will come down.

• SwiiftyUK
    3 Posts
    Fri, Oct 8 2010 12:21 PM

Play some ranked matches. Dont do Practice all of the time. Also, If you leave in the middle of a game, It will not count

• peddie1
    1 Posts
    Fri, Oct 8 2010 12:36 PM

Are you saying that you have to play tournament stroke play, that practice rounds dont count

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Fri, Oct 8 2010 1:13 PM

peddie1:

Are you saying that you have to play tournament stroke play, that practice rounds dont count

Practice rounds dont count but you dont have to play in tournaments. Any ranked round (single or multiplayer) will affect your average round.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Fri, Oct 8 2010 1:21 PM

peddie1:

Correct.

Be careful though. I would not follow the advice of the member that suggested that you only keep your good rounds. This will advance you in tiers before you are ready for them.

Play all the courses and if you miss a shot or get 'metered', just keep playing. It is the only way you will learn recovery and soon enough you will find that much of the enjoyment of this game is the ability to get yourself out of trouble.

Happy hitting.

• boub781
    3 Posts
    Sat, Oct 9 2010 3:20 AM

thanks everybody for your help and advice !!

Boub

RSS