Forums

Help › Forums

MrCaddie 12 Days of Christmas in July giveaway

Mon, Jul 13 2015 3:30 AM (44 replies)
  • patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Fri, Jul 18 2014 7:29 PM

lonnieskinner:

Ok golf fans, this is day two of the twelve days of Christmas in July. Santa Lonnie will be giving away 2 ping gourge wedges (lvl 41-42). All you have to do is tell me why santa should gift them to you. This person must be a lower tier player who is up and coming in the game. I will check back tonight and gift the wedges to a lucky golfer.

Isn't this supposed to be titled….2nd day of Christmas…in the everything and else thread? :)

get your self over there Lonnie lol

very nice gift btw :)

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Fri, Jul 18 2014 7:29 PM

Isn't this supposed to be titled….2nd day of Christmas…in the everything and else thread? :)

get your self over there Lonnie lol

very nice gift btw :)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 5:59 AM

Bump

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 7:38 AM

bump

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 10:54 AM

The second day of Christmas has ended. After seeing sweets generous gift on day three, Santa decided to go ahead and also send the third wedge to complete the set. Merry Christmas. See you all in December.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 11:06 AM

Very nice of you to add the third wedge Lonnie .

Thank you . 

OPY

• rohankochhar
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 12:10 AM

Dear Santa,

You are too generous. I've been stuck at this very tier and level for long now and I just am not able to shoot lower scores due to some serious lack of good equipment. Since you say that we can ask for anything, I'd love it if I could get the TaylorMade Speed Blade Iron Set (Level 25+).

Your generosity will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

• megar7
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 12:14 AM
    Dear Santa, You are too generous. I'm new here and I've played my share of good golf rounds. Now that I'm levelling up and my tier is going to change, new clubs are a need and not a want. Since you say that we can ask for anything, I'd love it if I could get the Ping G25 Iron Set (Steel) (L17+) Your generosity will be highly appereciated. Thank you.
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 3:51 PM

Hey guys, you need to check the date of the thread here lol.   Or you both were just in forum moderation for a long assss time lol.

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 4:05 PM

hpurey:

Hey guys, you need to check the date of the thread here lol.   Or you both were just in forum moderation for a long assss time lol.

LOL..not only that, it's almost identical posts (except for a few little things).

RSS