Forums

Help › Forums

MrCaddie 12 Days of Christmas in July giveaway

Mon, Jul 13 2015 3:30 AM (44 replies)
  • Twotwisted
    15 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 4:26 PM

Dear Santa,

I have been working very hard at leveling my avatar and my country club at the same time. I am always gifting balls to other players and offering a helping hand. Now I have spent all my credits to help others out and have none for myself. I would love a new driver  the TaylorMade R1 TP 9.0 Black Driver (Aldila 65 shaft)(L48+) would make a wonderful xmas gift.

p.s. I'll leave milk and cookies out for you.

• SGreene124
    58 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 6:10 PM

If there is a Santa in July, I've been a good boy. I've moved up the ranks but my game still needs much improvement. Feel as thought something is missing. At times I think my putting is a little off. I've tried the L96 Versa and liked it, as well as the L94 Nike. The Versa really held the line to the cup. So, if there is a Santa in July, the L96 Versa would be want I would like.

P.S. The whiskey, smokes and ham sandwich will be on the table..

• hitthelonfball
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 6:24 PM

I love this game, but am also on a limited budget which makes it impossible to upgrade my clubs. When I am able to rent for free the difference in clubs is astonishing. Please help me and gift me some help. Thank you

• MARCJR35
    94 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 6:43 PM

I have been a good little boy this Christmas. I have always been gifting people balls unexpectedly and being friendly and nice to them. I have been thinking of others so much I haven't done anything for myself. I am a fireman as well, and help people everyday at my job and I love it. I recently got burned in a fire and have been paying lots of medical expenses to get healed but now I am better. I take care of my wife and my 2 year old boy that I love. I don't have a lot of cash now and I would like the NIKE Vapor Iron Set (L64+). I play with starter irons and I would like something a little better. Thanks Santa's!

P.S.

Milk and cookies are on the counter.

Marc (MARCJR35)

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2015 2:05 AM

I've been good also, Santa.  I've done me best to help the nubbies figure out equipment choices and done my best to be helpful to them.  I'd like a sleeve or 2 of the Nike lvl 81 RZN distance balls please.  Thanks.

phred952

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2015 2:23 AM

Santa left the building in 2014 !!!!!!!!!!!!

repeat this thread is from 2014 !!!!!!

• alannc1
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2015 2:25 AM

i need a sleeve of nike balls please

• doeknoe1
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2015 2:50 AM

Dear Santa: MAX Meter 64° Wedge (L91+) Please...

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2015 2:50 AM

siggipj76:

Santa left the building in 2014 !!!!!!!!!!!!

repeat this thread is from 2014 !!!!!!

Well said Siggi. Here, let me point them in the right direction:

Christmas in July

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2015 7:07 AM

Siggi and Bery,

Thank you both for the clarification and redirect.

MC

RSS