Forums

Help › Forums

MrCaddie 12 Days of Christmas in July giveaway

Mon, Jul 13 2015 3:30 AM (44 replies)
  • gslyon
    10 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 1:41 PM

Merry Christmas in July from a neighbour to the north in Canada! You folks are very generous. If you have an extra sleeve of balls in your Santa bag somewhere, it would be much appreciated and enjoyed.

Best wishes!

• crsomerville
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 3:04 PM

Unfortunately, you can't do this on WGT...

"I am a scratch golfer... I write down all my good scores and scratch out the bad ones!"

Trying to get by without spending too much and getting better day by day. Practice and hard work can make every club better but, without a doubt, you can only drive as far as your driver will allow. So, if you would consider the drivers available to me and send me one as a gift, it would be most appreciated.

Best wishes.

• Jingers
    7 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2015 12:40 PM

Hi i recently got moved to legend tier but i got moved way too quickly from tour master and i only have ping g 10 irons which do not go high enough or have enough spin to stop on the greens. A new good set of irons would be very much appreciated preferably worth 2000 credits or more. If you could do this it would be very much appreciated.

• flopperboy2
    752 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 10:03 AM

hi opyeuclid

like the ider you have got hear 12 days of christmas..i cant myself put up things like new clubs,,,but i have took your ider and sent some starter players better balls ?

just hope its some help to the players

flopperboy

• bajakma
    29 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2015 3:30 AM

I could really use some Nike lvl 71 golf balls 450 credits. 1 sleeve would be appreciated 3-4 would be awesome. Ty to all the members that are able and generous to do this  for those of lessor financial ability.

RSS