Forums

Help › Forums

how do u invite and add as buddy?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 30 2010 5:49 PM (9 replies)
  • indiangolfer
    22 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2009 2:57 PM

i got a friend, i invited her to this site, how do i add her as my buddy and invite her to play a game?

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2009 3:44 PM

Hope everyone is doing well. Quick question for all you virtual golfers. Does anyone know an easy way of keeping the ball on the green on #2. Everything I hit on that green runs off the back into the rough. I've even tried landing the ball just short of the green into the rough and still ends up in the rough behind the green. Any suggestions?

• SonofAnarchy
    130 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2009 3:51 PM

"Hope everyone is doing well. Quick question for all you virtual golfers. Does anyone know an easy way of keeping the ball on the green on #2. Everything I hit on that green runs off the back into the rough. I've even tried landing the ball just short of the green into the rough and still ends up in the rough behind the green. Any suggestions?"-lilrob88

way to anserw OP's queston lilrob88. it is impolite to try and hyjack someones thread.

as to the OP's queston, i am not sure and i have been trying to fugure it out aswell. any help would be great.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2009 4:34 PM

Oh really... i see.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2009 4:38 PM

From the home screen click on wgt players. type in your friends user name in the box given. It will bring up matching screen names. Choose your friends name and it will send you to that persons profile. Once there simply click add to friends. When u wanna invite that person to play choose the play now tab and start a multiplayer game. choose the add friend option and choose that friend, from that point it sends an invite to your friend to play and the rest is in the hands of your friend.

• SonofAnarchy
    130 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2009 7:07 PM

ahh, duh...sometimes i am not that smart..lol...thanks lilrob88

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2009 5:50 AM

Not a problem. Im not usually very helpful when it comes to this game.

• JBM84
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2009 2:55 PM

I'm having a similar problem -- my brother signed up last night, but even when he is logged on (we're on the phone at the same time) and I see his name on my friends list, it is not letting me invite him to play a game.

Has anyone else had this problem?  Thanks!

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2009 3:51 PM

Yes sir i deal with that also from time to time. The problem has a very simple fix. Just refresh your page. Its magic!!!

• christineb1979
    1 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 5:49 PM

Can you help me about this, i don't know how to use it.

RSS