Forums

Help › Forums

Friends? what friends?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 9 2014 3:41 PM (26 replies)
  • DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 11:13 AM

I feel your pain, pdb1.  I don't like the fact that once you go over that 255 count, you can't message these friends, you can't see them on your status friends page, and you can't remove them from your friends list (unless you get them into the 255 count of friends).

I can't tell you the number of times I've gone through my friends list to get the count down to 255.  Once, I picked up a "poster collector" that kept bugging me to play anytime I would show up.  I played with this guy once ... and with the innuendo he was throwing around, that was enough.  Anyway, to get him off my list, I had to remove 60 old friends, just to get rid of him.

WGT ... this is an issue you really do need to address ... either limit a person's friends to 255 or remove that stupid friend counter you have on your system! (preferably the latter).

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 11:57 AM

LOL Wellll, I was just pointing out how hard it is to read those large blocks of words which  I thought  was apparent! Correcting your grammar/spelling could not be done in a short sentence like my post!

I'm not the spelling/grammar police but there's a couple of things you said I take issue with...

Insulting foriegners makes everyone from the USA look bad, insulting them and spelling foreigners wrong makes you look plain f'n stupid....

It would be nice if we were all compatible(not compatable) and had a good rapport(Not rapore) with other countries, that's what makes this site interesting...

I'll stop here after I point out the "space bar" is your friend, and that "red wavy line" that shows up under words when posting  really helps you convey your thoughts if you use it properly...

• kirky67
    114 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 12:39 PM

every time I see you on a forum you always question the advice people give you..always...so why bother asking in the first place

• StingerWelsh
    1,021 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 1:37 PM

I'm a bit confused by this post.  Are you suggesting that individual and CC member's accounts should be modeled after something like Facebook?  My friends and I have shared that information with each other, as well as skype info. and E-mail.  That is the ones that care to.  I've only got seventy-some friends and most of those are members of the same CC.

We communicate via our CC forum, Skype, and occasional e-mail.  As far as I know, we have had few problems in this area. 

Maybe if you and the people you have friended exchange some of the above mentioned social media info. you would have better results.  I hardly think that WGT set out to be a perfect social media site and would not expect them to attempt to do so.  There are other alternatives for that.  Enjoy the game and good luck to you.

Sincerely,  Mike Williams

RSS