Fri, Oct 1 2010 3:34 PM (2 replies)
  • birdiebear
    4 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 2:01 PM
    i dont understand about the forgiveness and durability
  • wsmd
    63 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 3:06 PM

Hi there..   'Forgiveness' relates to meter speed for your clubs, the more 'forgiveness' the slower the meter speed, but with that comes lack of distance...    'Durability' is the wear n tear on your ball, thats life when u want a better ball...  .. Being a 'Master' like myself, I would suggest you upgrade n get the Master G10 irons as they give u better height n distance than the pro series, plus there the best club for meter speed.. ..  The ball is purely optional, get a few types n experiment.. .. good luck!

• nissanman83
    11 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 3:34 PM

wsmd:

Hi there..   'Forgiveness' relates to meter speed for your clubs, the more 'forgiveness' the slower the meter speed, but with that comes lack of distance...    'Durability' is the wear n tear on your ball, thats life when u want a better ball...  .. Being a 'Master' like myself, I would suggest you upgrade n get the Master G10 irons as they give u better height n distance than the pro series, plus there the best club for meter speed.. ..  The ball is purely optional, get a few types n experiment.. .. good luck!

\

not quite right.

for clubs:

Forgiveness relates to how far off target the ball goes if you miss your mark i.e. you don't ding the meter. the higher the forgiveness the less you get penalized for missing your mark.

on the balls:

Feel is how much the meter speed for the clubs are reduced. as to everything else, thats spot on except i prefer the taylormade stuff.

RSS