Forums

Help › Forums

putting reverse angle problem

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 1 2010 6:50 AM (4 replies)
  • Fartman56
    65 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 12:38 AM

About 4 days ago my game stopped showing me the reverse angle on putting. As you all know that makes putting very hard. How can I correct this problem? I need the reverse angle on putting.

Fartman56

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 12:50 AM

Cant help you there fartman, but im having trouble as well. On some holes that i play, when i go to reverse the angle, my man spins around and faces the opposite way. I dont know how to reverse this back, other than leaving the game. When i go back to the game, hes facing the right way. Anyone have any ideas? I have mailed this to wgt, but no answers yet.

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 3:49 AM

don't let your avatar drink so much :)

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 5:11 AM

dchallenger:
    don't let your avatar drink so much :)

LOL. Your probably right dc. Too many rounds............................ in the pub.

• Rickypro
    559 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 6:50 AM

TWOMINUSONE:

Cant help you there fartman, but im having trouble as well. On some holes that i play, when i go to reverse the angle, my man spins around and faces the opposite way. I dont know how to reverse this back, other than leaving the game. When i go back to the game, hes facing the right way. Anyone have any ideas? I have mailed this to wgt, but no answers yet.

I have had this happen as well.  I just hit the shot anyway and it went in the correct direction. :)

RSS