Forums

Help › Forums

Finding previous opponent to add to friends list??

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 30 2010 7:47 PM (3 replies)
  • Rickypro
    559 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 6:54 PM

Earlier tonight I played a very enjoyable match play round.  Although I was beaten like a drum, I asked my opponent if I could add him to my friends list.  I thought I remembered his name but I can seem to find it using the search function on the "WGT Players" page.  Is there somewhere else where previous opponents might be listed?  I can see all the match play people I beat in my activity but I can't find this person that I lost to.

Thanks in advance for any information.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 7:23 PM

Rickypro,

Click on your 'My Profile' link on the top - look down towards the bottom and you will see a chronological list of recent activity. I honestly don;t know if it shows who you played against, I've never looked, but it's the option I can see that might work.

If you know the beginning of the player name just search a partial name, as a misspelled name will yield the wrong results.

• Rickypro
    559 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 7:45 PM

Thanks VHL.  That is where it shows the players I beat but for some reason it does not show when I lose the match.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 7:47 PM

If you look under STATS on your my profile page and click on MATCHPLAY which is the one on the right side there should be a list there.

RSS