Forums

Help › Forums

How do I stop notifications?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 30 2010 6:56 AM (6 replies)
  • Script
    621 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 5:52 AM

I would like to stop receiving notifications of additional postings to forums I've posted to.  Cannot seem to find the button or tab to do so...help please...thanks.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 5:59 AM

At the bottom of your reply to a post is a box that says "Email me replies to this post."

Uncheck it. You can go back to previous posts, edit them and uncheck it there too. :-)

• Script
    621 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 6:31 AM

Thanks Jim...finally found it...Jim

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 6:49 AM

YankeeJim:
    Uncheck it. You can go back to previous posts, edit them and uncheck it there too. :-)

Nice 1 jim, now maybe you can help me please. How do you find previous posts? Ive been looking for it, but cant find it. The post i want to stop was done a long time ago now.. Thanks.

• thatcanadianguy
    557 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 6:53 AM

Look to your right -------> where you will see My Discussions click it and you will get ever post that you replied to.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 6:54 AM

You're receiving email notifications for that thread, and each such notification has a link that you can click. It will take you to the thread right here on a forum page where you can (just maybe) conduct the un-checking operation. (WGT had admitted previously this wasn't working entirely reliably for some old forum threads.)

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 6:56 AM

Thanks all, happy golfing to you.

Another lesson learnt. Got it sorted.

RSS