Help › Forums

Friends List

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 30 2010 4:37 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • isolater
    426 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 5:35 AM

i've noticed  since yesterday the my friends list seems to be split  ,  it shows  some of my friends that are online (looking for a game , available ,  busy etc)   then all the people that are  showing off line  then way at the bottom  its shows  a bunch more that are online (looking for a game ,available   busy etc)    how do i get  all the ones that  show  online as described   to be all together   without having all the offline friends in between

thx 

Dave

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 1:33 PM

happend to me ,too. scorled down and more people were there. Maybe we hit something.

P.S.: I gift you a bag of periods.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 1:35 PM

bfghd:

P.S.: I gift you a bag of periods.

Now that is funny .

No offense intended isolater.

• adramforall
    194 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 1:44 PM

For your generosity, I gift you a dictionary.

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 2:10 PM

isolater:

i've noticed  since yesterday the my friends list seems to be split  ,  it shows  some of my friends that are online (looking for a game , available ,  busy etc)   then all the people that are  showing off line  then way at the bottom  its shows  a bunch more that are online (looking for a game ,available   busy etc)    how do i get  all the ones that  show  online as described   to be all together   without having all the offline friends in between

thx 

Dave

Dave at the top of your friends list right under where it reads "my status" there is a grey bar with a notch pointing down....move it to the left side if not already there

J

• isolater
    426 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 2:22 PM

thanks  j  it is already there and i still have a split list   i still have  friend  in  various online states at the top  then all the off line people then at the bottom  of the list  more   friends in various  online states

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 2:24 PM
    no harm meant to isolater. just commenting on his occasional lack of periods.
  • isolater
    426 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 2:27 PM

lol  no periods here  i went through menopause already  lol ;-P

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 2:37 PM

hmmm. I wonder what your punctuation grade was in writting....

your teachers must be proud.

• isolater
    426 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 2:48 PM

This  is golf , not school.No teachers here  or grades  oh yes and even spelling doesn't matter  .  Besides  i really don't care as long as  the message gets across . Is that better teacher ? lol

• PAGES
RSS