Forums

Help › Forums

joke

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 22 2010 6:47 PM (4 replies)
  • FlogTheDonkey
    1 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2010 8:37 AM

are you serious,..what is with the chip shots in this game??? Big turn off,..nail the shot and it goes 6 inches,..this has been an on going problem and quite frankly, I'm sick of it. What is the problem,..oh wait,.I get it,..I have to pay for better clubs or chipping just won't work. what a JOKE

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2010 9:38 AM

Read THIS.

Chipping works just fine.

• Leprechuan
    20 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2010 2:44 PM

I am glad this is BETA becuse they have screwed the game up bad!

hole #6 oakmont 13 mile wind west, i aimed to the bunker on the right hit the dinger and the ball went streight left to the the bunker. 217 on 7- back wind 10mph hit the ball200 went 225,said i went 185 but i'm 22 yds past the hole,WHAT IS OFF?

was the distance to the hole wrong or the distance afterward wrong?

please some one tell me what is going on.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Fri, Oct 22 2010 4:51 PM

Hi all, 1 seroiusly hacked off player here. I was playing a nice league game, and i got to the 14th green (par 5) and was 5 under at that time. My 2nd shot was just off the green by 24yds, so i did a flop shot of 22 yds. Needless to say i was stunned when the ball sailed off the other side of the green. So i replayed the shot and it said 15yds to the hole in the replay. It was definately 24yds. I then went and double bogeyed the next 3 holes, even though i did everything right. Does this game throw a spanner in the works every so often?, because i know it should not have been like this. Puzzled and stunned.

• stencil
    455 Posts
    Fri, Oct 22 2010 6:47 PM

This game is by far the best internet golf game on the net. PERIOD!!!!!!! so quit complaining

RSS