Forums

Help › Forums

Lets clear the doubt

Fri, Jun 13 2014 9:42 AM (62 replies)
  • suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Sat, May 3 2014 3:48 PM

garyun:
    Have Mr. BolloxinBruges who shot a 50 and won Elk's Big Show . Play a few rounds will he is there and show everyone how good he is. This is the perfect chance to prove that everything is above any doubt,this is a simple request for about 90 percent of the people that play this game.Not much chance of this going to be done is there? Waste of time WGT you really do not care.Guess i'am gone , no big deal tired of playing with guys shooting in the low 50,s. Lets hear the boo birds say how much they practice to get that good.Born at night not last night.Soon be shooting in the 30's two under every hole.

Quite simple 

Fkers who type topics like this should be removed from the game instantly. One less tool to put up with and you wonder why any of the top guys on this game don`t play random games it`s because of people like you and *** they haft to put up with.

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Sat, May 3 2014 6:14 PM

I'm going to say this....I have nothing but respect for players like BiB ..Dan, Courtney01, and others in here....This game is all about learning the game, not just lining up and hitting it and hoping it gets close. Its about taking time and effort to learn each hole of each course and MANAGING your round.  The guys who have worked their arses off to get where they are, are above reproach about their games and they've EARNED that right. 

I admit, my game is  no where near these guys and I make no bones about it.  The thing that bothers me in all this, is how some players used the glitch in the mulligan to get to the levels of the higher clubs in a  matter of days and then sit here and think they are as good as BiB or Dan or any other TL who worked their butts off to EARN that title. To me, that's the biggest travesty of the game.  Players who are too lazy to earn it, so they cheat to get it.

I'm probably opening up a can of worms that may not need opening.  But, its high time these players are put out there...and people leave the REAL TL's and Legends who earned their spots in the annals of WGT history alone.

~Steven~

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, May 3 2014 7:16 PM

Does the OP know that the Elk comp was played off shorter Tee's Most of those Par4's were either Drivable or Drive and Wedge.

I made the silly mistake of frogetting what tee it was on...  Hit my tee shot, then I remembered and started to swear.... but ball bounced over the creek bounced on green and way off the back....lol    Still don't know how I did that and I won't try to do it again....lol

Scores are getting lower in comps because very good players (that's a no brainer) using very good clubs and golf balls compared to a couple years ago those same very good players were using clubs and balls that were worse than our latest hacks (no offence) can get now....  just for example.

The very good Players like Sam don't give away their tips anymore, because everytime they write something they get slammed by others.  It's upto hacks like me and quite a few other good players who have learnt the game from tips we have seen on Vids and tips we have read from the very good players in the past to help others now.

I think it's time that people show some bloody respect to our Elite Players....  stop calling em cheats...  and just look outside the box and think ....  How did they get so good and you might be surprised.

-Roger

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Sat, May 3 2014 7:21 PM

grumpyolddom:

Jason:

I have watched most of Bollox's videos and none of them prove one way or the other that he is not cheating.

Then you should know that he has a video showing a 54 at Kiawah over at youtube, right?

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Sat, May 3 2014 8:38 PM

mantis0014:

Does the OP know that the Elk comp was played off shorter Tee's Most of those Par4's were either Drivable or Drive and Wedge.

I made the silly mistake of frogetting what tee it was on...  Hit my tee shot, then I remembered and started to swear.... but ball bounced over the creek bounced on green and way off the back....lol    Still don't know how I did that and I won't try to do it again....lol

Scores are getting lower in comps because very good players (that's a no brainer) using very good clubs and golf balls compared to a couple years ago those same very good players were using clubs and balls that were worse than our latest hacks (no offence) can get now....  just for example.

The very good Players like Sam don't give away their tips anymore, because everytime they write something they get slammed by others.  It's upto hacks like me and quite a few other good players who have learnt the game from tips we have seen on Vids and tips we have read from the very good players in the past to help others now.

I think it's time that people show some bloody respect to our Elite Players....  stop calling em cheats...  and just look outside the box and think ....  How did they get so good and you might be surprised.

-Roger

+1

~Steven~

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, May 3 2014 10:11 PM

Admittedly when l joined nearly 2 years to the day, l saw some of the scores and thought no fkn way!!

My Stats aren't great i'll be the first to admit that, but the Cutter and Buck Virtual Tour at RSG, l played several times yesterday, a couple of re-starts and a couple of 60's, a few lipped putts, early and late hits, l finally hit a 57!

The OP needs to practise, stop whining!!

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Sat, May 3 2014 11:53 PM

That was a very nice EARNED score Andwhy67....very well played

~Steven~

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Sun, May 4 2014 12:14 PM

Game was played with fast greens but still very nice score.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, May 4 2014 12:40 PM

what was played with fast greens??

Tigerpaw509:

Game was played with fast greens but still very nice score.

RSS