Forums

Help › Forums

Lets clear the doubt

Fri, Jun 13 2014 9:42 AM (62 replies)
  • garyun
    113 Posts
    Sat, Apr 26 2014 9:27 PM

Have Mr. BolloxinBruges who shot a 50 and won Elk's Big Show . Play a few rounds will he is there and show everyone how good he is. This is the perfect chance to prove that everything is above any doubt,this is a simple request for about 90 percent of the people that play this game.Not much chance of this going to be done is there? Waste of time WGT you really do not care.Guess i'am gone , no big deal tired of playing with guys shooting in the low 50,s. Lets hear the boo birds say how much they practice to get that good.Born at night not last night.Soon be shooting in the 30's two under every hole.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Sun, Apr 27 2014 5:51 PM

I don't have any doubt and winners of tourneys don't have to prove anything to me.

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Sun, Apr 27 2014 6:13 PM

I recorded a number of rounds and put them on youtube a couple years ago.  It should be pretty easy to ascertain from viewing them that I'm not cheating. 

And later this year they are having 4 players compete live in front of the cameras for the virtual tour finale.  I'd love to make the top 4 and go to FL but it will be very difficult with so many talented players out there now.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Apr 27 2014 6:17 PM

Here you go Gary, watch Bollox' videos. Plenty of rounds.  Watch him play.  Nothing hidden from view.

BolloxinBruges YouTube Videos

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Apr 27 2014 6:21 PM

You three gentlemen are much kinder than I am.

What I think of the original post is unprintable.

• NiFromFb
    89 Posts
    Sun, Apr 27 2014 6:52 PM

Instead of watching Bollox's vids, which I have (along with almost all of the top players who post videos on YT), you may want to watch the putting videos. Work on your approaches and PUTTING. Those top players have astounding 1 putt %'s. I believe putting is the absolute key to low scores. Sure, hitting it to within a couple of feet is awesome, but those players don't hit every shot that close, and when they don't, they make the putts. I'm a novice Legend, and when I putt well, I score decent (nowhere near those players but hopefully, one day I will). I miss being competitive, but I'm getting better, and having fun, which is OK with me.

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Mon, Apr 28 2014 4:23 AM

You were so concerned with this you had to post it in th formum twice???????

Let's see Mr Bollox (to you) has over 5 years and approx 5,111 ranked games let alone gawd knows how many match, CTTH, Blitz and practice rounds. Ya think he and the others that have put that kind of time  and effort have learned a thing or two.

Now let's take a look at you, around 6 months playing, a Legend, 245 ranked games and an average hovering around 59. Maybe we who have been playing for a couple two, three or more years ought to be wondering how you've accomplished that feat.

It's a two way street bub.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Apr 28 2014 4:57 AM

garyun:

Have Mr. BolloxinBruges who shot a 50 and won Elk's Big Show . Play a few rounds will he is there and show everyone how good he is. This is the perfect chance to prove that everything is above any doubt,this is a simple request for about 90 percent of the people that play this game.Not much chance of this going to be done is there? Waste of time WGT you really do not care.Guess i'am gone , no big deal tired of playing with guys shooting in the low 50,s. Lets hear the boo birds say how much they practice to get that good.Born at night not last night.Soon be shooting in the 30's two under every hole.

I had posted a longer reply which got lost in the ether but here's a quick resumé - You are completely clueless and are acting out in jealous frustration.

Here's a tip to improve your own game - Try holding your clubs at the end with the rubber like sheath on it.

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Mon, Apr 28 2014 5:06 AM

garyun:
    Born at night not last night

Are you quite sure about this?

I have played with BiB before and have seen him miss a 27 ft bird putt. If he was cheating, he wasn't very good at it...LOL

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Apr 28 2014 5:15 AM

garyun:
    for about 90 percent of the people that play this game.

RRs 810; Driving Accuracy80%; Average Dist to Pin 17 feet, and 1 putts a whopping 27%.

Clearly you are also not in that 90%.

You should start somewhere else. 

Pathetic post!

RSS