Forums

Help › Forums

17th see BP MP says 181 yards but seems to be 191...

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 4 2009 10:04 AM (4 replies)
  • iconian
    599 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2009 7:47 PM

can the management confirm?:)

thanx!

• Pressto
    56 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2009 3:09 AM

In the qualifying round it states it is 207, but my tee shot went 208 and was off the back of the green.

The distances really need to be fixed on this hole.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2009 3:00 PM

Thanks, we are looking into this.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2009 9:56 AM

Hi iconian, we looked into this further and found that the distances do not appear to be incorrect. A couple of factors might have affected the distance--in the latest release, the ball is more affected by the wind at higher trajectories. Also, the hole is a couple of feet higher than the tee. Please let us know if the distance makes more sense after you factor in your clubs and conditions. Thanks

• iconian
    599 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2009 10:04 AM

Hi Alex,

I am not sure what you mean :)

Is it correct or not? In my view, it CANNOT be.

To give u an example from single player. its rated for 209, but i easily got 200 there.

Yes, i realise about wind and such but, I easily got 200 club there last night and when it fell i Believe it say 196 (it fell right near flag) also, if you use overhead view to map distance, it shows 196 or so. I am thinking that the top right corner # is wrong!

maybe something else is wrong....perhaps someone else can chime in from playing experience but its 28 yards difference between MP and SIngle and same club can reach both (and fall on green) with NS

RSS