Forums

Help › Forums

9 hole unlimited

Sat, Sep 25 2010 9:53 PM (32 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 10:03 AM

Johniedino:
    and then take a look to the right where it tells you about the particulars of the tournament and it reads single play.

That happens to be the way WGT fixed it. Originally it didn't say that which surprised a few people and cost them a shot at it. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

• Barbarossa
    121 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 6:13 PM

Ya know that 9 hole unlimited is the one game that I look forward to playing every week. I'm not a great player but I can still have fun trying. Hope they don't mess this up next week : (

• rowan76
    21 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 6:51 PM

WGT. You are being bloody nasty. I am going to smash my laptop up and feed it to a Shrew. Hope you're happy now WGT, you ruddy bastards.

• lkennedy
    194 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 10:29 PM

The same thing happened within the last year.  It was reported and fixed within hours.  I wonder what the difference is now?  Maybe someone misplaced the directions.

• gigig
    14 Posts
    Wed, Sep 22 2010 6:32 AM

same issue from Italy.

ciao,

gigig

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Sep 22 2010 6:35 AM

rowan76:
    I am going to smash my laptop up and feed it to a Shrew. Hope you're happy now WGT, you ruddy bastards.

LOL!!!

• lkennedy
    194 Posts
    Wed, Sep 22 2010 9:29 AM

WGTadmin is looking into this and will blah,blah when more information becomes available.  What more information do you need?  You screwed up.  Flip a switch or something.  My guess is that they'll have it fixed by week 40.  Maybe not.

• rockinroland
    214 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 1:42 PM

for a company that make millions you'd think they could solve this problem w/o too much hassle com'on WGT get your *** together. unlimited should be jus that UNLIMITED!!!!!!!!

• lkennedy
    194 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 3:28 PM

I think I have it figured out.  The janitor who actually flips the switches and hits the buttons only works on Sunday nights.  The fourth grader who sets up the new programs doesn't have a cell phone and can't be reached.  And the person in Admin has sufferred an unfortunate trauma to the head, causing blindness, deafness and an inability to communicate with others.

• hatch62
    57 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 4:00 PM

Communicate and listen to the players,  something WGT has not to much of lately.

RSS