Forums

Help › Forums

ALT SHOT MATCH

Sun, Mar 30 2014 10:55 AM (3 replies)
  • Jresh0817
    1,414 Posts
    Sat, Mar 29 2014 6:52 PM

Playing a round and went to sudden death and then.....we got locked in the lobby and could not finish...would like WGT to please fix

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Sat, Mar 29 2014 8:00 PM

Jresh0817:

Playing a round and went to sudden death and then.....we got locked in the lobby and could not finish...would like WGT to please fix

It was quite unfortunate.  Jresh0817 and I came back from 3 down to tie in on 18 only to get the blue after his shot on the first hole of SD.  The team that "lost" got a double gut shot as well since they lost a big lead and then a chance to redeem themselves in SD.

Not to mention the hits on 4 sets of balls and no points to show for it.

• bg79
    199 Posts
    Sun, Mar 30 2014 7:28 AM

this odd occurrence has happened to me twice in a row.  could the wgt admins plz look into this?  it is a very unfortunate way to end a round with your friends, and as the match is all square at the time, an unfair way to loose.  ty for looking into this matter.

bg79

• Jresh0817
    1,414 Posts
    Sun, Mar 30 2014 10:55 AM

Would love a response and maybe some balls from WGT...I mean it does waste hits on our balls for nothing if we can't finish!

IRISHPUNK:

Jresh0817:

It was quite unfortunate.  Jresh0817 and I came back from 3 down to tie in on 18 only to get the blue after his shot on the first hole of SD.  The team that "lost" got a double gut shot as well since they lost a big lead and then a chance to redeem themselves in SD.

Not to mention the hits on 4 sets of balls and no points to show for it.

RSS