Forums

Help › Forums

game failure and crash

Fri, Mar 1 2024 9:23 AM (31 replies)
  • PTgolf904
    830 Posts
    Thu, Mar 27 2014 2:27 AM

I entered Congressional 500 credit f9 ready go last night. Was tired and saved on 5th hole. Tried to finish this morning, it says I am on hole  5 but when game loads it goes to 1st hole tee box. Tried twice to just restart my round from hole 1, but when I hit my swing the game crashes and says unexpected error. Don't really mind not being able to finish but  I would like my 500 credits back

http://vvcap.net/db/JzOOdMbQP7MUjxExJXU6.htp

http://vvcap.net/db/jTXlNLpJaTm0wM-XHpCn.htp

http://vvcap.net/db/b_wrUM5WYraJVKKZcZlC.htp

• Denis1949
    9 Posts
    Thu, Mar 27 2014 3:08 AM

I have the same problem. Saved a game in my cc tourney-tried to finish it this morning and got the same error as you. Only 10c entry for me so I am not quite as worried as you probably are !.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Mar 27 2014 3:28 AM

I am not sure:(. I'll check in the morning when we had a chance to look into it

-wgticon

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Thu, Mar 27 2014 3:55 AM

Same problem here with the Bethpage 300cr RG. I was on 18, but it takes me back to the first tee then crashes....

• Scootereagle
    94 Posts
    Thu, Mar 27 2014 5:12 AM

Appears the new "best of par 4's" also add to the no load/ crash list

Your loyal follower, Scootereagle

• bluey403
    1,526 Posts
    Thu, Mar 27 2014 5:59 AM

Exactly the same,just entered new bracket tourney....stuck on the 1st tee.

cheers.

• Kalliste
    1,405 Posts
    Thu, Mar 27 2014 7:22 AM

^^ this message appears

Loading bar goes as far as 71% and stops.

Same avatar as normal ....rented new B Bertha 3 wood all ok....rented new B bertha driver and it appears there is an issue with it.

I have equipped it...I can see it in my equipment....I equip another driver and all ok but the big bertha appears as though it is not recognised in my bag of goodies. So I un-eqipped everything then re-equipped my clubs but the above message appears on every course I load if I equip the Big Bertha driver.

Listee

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Mar 27 2014 7:30 AM

bluey403:

Exactly the same,just entered new bracket tourney....stuck on the 1st tee.

cheers.

Same here but I made it to the 16th at SA. Saved the game and am trying to see if anything makes a difference- logging off and on, cache, etc. Restart always gets back to 16th tee and everything is normal until you swing. As soon as you click you get the "we're sorry..." screen instantly, like you dinged it! .LOL

• terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Thu, Mar 27 2014 7:43 AM

Interestingly I have a similar problem on the monthly Merion comp for March. Should go to 15th hole but persists in going to hole 1. Once you try and play it crashes and says try later.

Damned nuisance very good score too!

• BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Thu, Mar 27 2014 7:53 AM

new tournament best of par 4 not loading, stopped @ 39%

RSS