Forums

Help › Forums

Have fun with a Special WGT National Enquirer Caption Contest!

Mon, Apr 21 2014 2:36 PM (140 replies)
  • josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Fri, Mar 21 2014 6:04 PM

[View:http://www.wgt.com/themes/wgt/utility/:480:0]

Chad: I want you to kill every gopher on the course!

Shoe: Check me if I'm wrong Chad, but if I kill all the golfers, Then there won't be any golfers on here to spend any money in the Pro Shop. We'll all be standing in the soup line.

Chad: Gophers, ya great git! The gophers! The little brown furry rodents!

Shoe: We can do that; we don't even have to have a reason.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Mar 21 2014 6:57 PM

Chad :  It,s the weekend , I am off to make a Deposit in my Swiss bank account # 3 .

If that SOB Andyson post,s any more pic,s with me with a full head of hair tell him I said Thank you .

Chad :  The helm is yours Shoe .

Shoe :   But CaP E Tan ,, Cap E tan ,,   Das Ship Be Listing Port Side Sir ! 

Chad : Sound the alarm !   Caddies and Beer cart girls off the ship first !

Shoe : CapEtan , What about the Metter ?

Chad : you have 3 click,s then you bail .

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Mar 21 2014 7:37 PM

Shoe: Now that they all seem to like us here on the National Enquirer, maybee its time to turn up the Vem .                  Chad : Yes ,  more revenue  ,  more lost balls for them ,more complaint  ...yes Shoe   now you get it .

• Melonhead66630
    102 Posts
    Fri, Mar 21 2014 8:32 PM

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx104/Melonhead66630/ShoeReviewwithChad_zps9406a4ae.jpg

Ok clearly I am not smart enough to post the captioned image as evidenced above so here is the text:

Shoe:  "Seriously Chad, you've been silent for 20 minutes.  You still can't come up with any of my redeeming qualities?"

Chad: *LONG PAUSE*   "Redeeming.....................That's a funny word"

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Fri, Mar 21 2014 8:47 PM

andyson:

SweetiePie:
    Chad - Fact of life Pal. I'm out. Faterson is the new CEO

That's gold right there for the old-timers!! LMAO!

It was a dark time in WGT back in the early days when the "Faterson / Tibbets Wars" haunted the pages of the forums ...

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Fri, Mar 21 2014 8:48 PM

josephk2317:

Chad: I want you to kill every gopher on the course!

Shoe: Check me if I'm wrong Chad, but if I kill all the golfers, Then there won't be any golfers on here to spend any money in the Pro Shop. We'll all be standing in the soup line.

Chad: .. Oh yeah Shoe - your right .. I meant to say Golfers !!!!!

• RemBeau
    2,515 Posts
    Fri, Mar 21 2014 8:51 PM

Xcellent Andy  :hihihi::hihihi::hihihi:

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Mar 21 2014 9:40 PM

Chad : we ,,,, actualy you have a probleme ,  Renniw ,and Yancy  are not posting any more do you have anything to do with this ?             Shoe :  no  boss , Icon was watching them ,and told me he  was taking care of it ............     Then the 3 of them got in trouble with some aliens ...........        i don,t know nothing else  boss.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Mar 21 2014 9:51 PM

Chad : Shoe you been here  for one year,,,,,  this year i want you to be more polite ,get involve with members,make them feel like they are importent make them up grade their equipm ect.....              Shoe : Why , there so much work involved  ...ok  i will make beleive  .         Chad   ...that,s good,.....  i want to hit the 10 millions members this year,  your job depends on it . 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Mar 21 2014 10:05 PM

Shoe : boss  i have  some thing all old members will like ,i will create a tourny with your name on it  like WGTChad challenge on uneven greens .    Chad .....you crazy  Shoe ,   i will never get my 10 millions members,   give me 10 cents a members ,,,,, do the maths  , not sure you will make two years here with this thinking Shoe   stop crying .      

RSS