Forums

Help › Forums

Have fun with a Special WGT National Enquirer Caption Contest!

Mon, Apr 21 2014 2:36 PM (140 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Mar 19 2014 2:25 PM

It's been a while, last September to be precise, since we did one of these.  Here's your chance to contribute to the next WGT National Enquirer!

It's WGTdbloshoe's 1st anniversary as a WGT Golf moderator!  Congrat's Shoe!

Acting on a tip from a Reformed (retired) and Verified forum troll our WGT National Enquirer insider planted a hidden camera in MisterWGT's office and caught WGTdbloshoe's annual review on film!

Post here, on this thread,  what you think the two of them in the photo below talked (or thought) about.

The best entry will be featured on the cover of the next Enquirer and will receive a sleeve of balls graciously donated by Opyeuclid!  Thanks Opy!

The deadline for submissions is next Tuesday March 25th at 11:59:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time.

Entries will be judged by me on originality, relevancy, and humor.   Multiple entries are allowed. Campaigning is allowed.  The only thing not allowed really is changing the photo below.

Decision of the judge is final mostly. And I reserve editorial right to modify your entry to fit the bubble, etc. Please check the Posting Guidelines before making your entry.  Keep it clean!!  ;o)

Let's see 'em people!

(WGT employees are eligible to participate Icon......)

And don't let their facial expressions above drive your entries,  we have many to fit any occasion:

Example:

Chad: I see you've banned more than 400 posters from the forum this past year.  How come Andyson isn't one of them?

WGTdbloshoe:  Mind if I borrow some paper and use your pen here? Ban A-N-D-Y-S-O-N.  Got it!

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Wed, Mar 19 2014 3:40 PM

Chad :  Shoe, I know you're the voice of the people but I really doubt modeling that shirt to me is what they want next in the avatar section. Must be nothing more than a hangover you're suffering from the Kiawah trip.  Everyone dresses that way there, but doesn't make it right

Shoe :  They want Titleist balls too, but that topic is clearly behind you :)  back to crazy golf tourney setups - btw.....you told me your desk was littered with complaints....but um....looks too shiny and clean.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Mar 19 2014 4:07 PM

Chad: Has it been a year already Shoe? Wow, like seriously?.

Shoe thinking: No wonder nothing gets done around here.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Mar 19 2014 4:12 PM

What WGT can do to relationships.

Chad: So tell me Shoe, how has your first year been so far?

Shoe: Well Chad, would you believe me if i said Peg doesnt want sex anymore?

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Mar 19 2014 4:14 PM

Shoe: The members think you have a chip on your shoulder Chad.

Chad: Nope, its a golf ball.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Mar 19 2014 4:15 PM

Thank you Andyson .  We needed something like this .

Cmon Boy,s & Girl,s in WGT land ,, Here is your chance to have some Fun and win some Ball,s .

Dont be shy ,  Just because we might have run off the Pizza Boi with stunts like this does not mean the new Shoe  cant handle it . OR  lets find out .

OPY

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Mar 19 2014 4:25 PM

Chad: So Shoe, 1 year eh. How do you like it so far?

Shoe: It sure beats the shoe shop. That didnt work out for me at all.

Chad: Hmmm, shoes.....shoe shop, now theres an idea.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Mar 19 2014 4:26 PM

Chad :   So your 1 year probation is over ,

All we need now is your Verification and Icon,s approval .

Shoe  :   PROBATION ?   VARIFICATION  ?   ICON,S APPROVAL ?

WTF 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Mar 19 2014 4:48 PM

Chad :  So the players Really like the larger dots on the green just like you said .

Now they want a " Poke " option like face book , Make it happen .

Shoe : LOL  after this what makes you fools think I will give you a Poke option .

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Wed, Mar 19 2014 5:26 PM

Chad:   Your doing OK but to overtake Icon --- you need to have a great money making idea.

Shoe:   Golf SHOES --- we can sell Golf SHOES.   If they're paying for WGT as it is today ... it's evident .... These idiots will buy anything !!!

RSS