Forums

Help › Forums

SATG vs Scoundrels and Wenches

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 28 2014 4:36 PM (45 replies)
  • MelissaNJohnson
    158 Posts
    Wed, Mar 26 2014 5:28 PM

I posted the screenshot to prove that I didn't send him a CC invite, which you CAN do when someone is already a member of another CC.  from SuperKanga

Sorry, I didn't know cuz I joined SATG when I left one CC and was invited so I apologize.

• EnriccoP
    3,767 Posts
    Wed, Mar 26 2014 8:33 PM

• royal51
    3,421 Posts
    Thu, Mar 27 2014 9:01 AM

I didn't even play in this one and my head hurts!!!!!!!!

• SuperKanga
    3,628 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 4:36 PM

Why do you persist in pushing this Lindsey?

Erin wants to hear no more on the subject, and I agree.

I don't appreciate my ethics being questioned, nor my judgement.

Some time before the actual match was played between Ingrid & Brady, I received a PM from another one of my CC members saying that Brady wanted to join our CC...but he wanted to fulfill his obligation to play for S.A.T.G. first.

My answer was simple...he was welcome to join us, but not until he had actually left S.A.T.G. which he did, as soon as he finished his match.

I agree that the timing was unfortunate and has caused this "debate" but what's done is done, and we should all move on now.

If you, or another of your CC members want a match with Brady to "prove" something, then go ahead & challenge him, but I can tell you it won't be endorsed as a CC exercise by me...and I doubt whether Erin would endorse it either.

I won't be commenting here any further on this subject, so just go ahead and do whatever floats your boat.

Have a lovely day

Rob :))

RSS