Forums

Help › Forums

SATG vs Scoundrels and Wenches

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 28 2014 4:36 PM (45 replies)
  • boopers88
    337 Posts
    Fri, Mar 21 2014 11:42 AM

i would like to say i just played Jenna and she is a super lady. i enjoyed myself and the only reason i won this match cause my putter was on fire. thx jenna for the lovely time and the best thing out of this i have a very good friend now. i look forward to many more games with jenna and i want to thank Erin and Rob for puting this together as i have met some real good friends the socialites here and look forward to many games with yall. thx yall and hope everyone had a good time as i did  final score 2 and 1 on BB front 

Hugzzz

JJ

• SuperKanga
    3,628 Posts
    Fri, Mar 21 2014 3:37 PM

Congratulations to everyone who took part in this fantastic Tournament :))

There were no losers here...we are all winners :))

I believe JJ's win was the clincher for us, taking us to 11 wins?

If so, I would like to thank Erin for her fantastic effort in matching up all the players I sent her....it was brilliant!

Looks like quite a few new friendships have been forged, which, to me anyway, is the whole idea of an event like this :))

Only too often can someone feel comfortable only playing with members of their own CC and not venture to the outside WGT world....this proves how much fun it is to meet other really nice players from different CCs.

There are a few games left, and if they can get played, that would be in the spirit of this competition :))

Thank you once again to all who participated.

Rob :))

• marcgolfs
    186 Posts
    Sat, Mar 22 2014 7:44 AM

just played david (gbite) and it was a gr8 match...i went 1up on the 6th and barely held on to it and escaped with a win...tough well contested match and fun to play...

thanks to all involved and Rob and Erin for setting this up

• EnriccoP
    3,767 Posts
    Sat, Mar 22 2014 9:43 AM

By my count it's 10-7 now with 3 to play.  (Brady's match being cancelled since he switched  clubs)

• EnriccoP
    3,767 Posts
    Sun, Mar 23 2014 2:56 PM

10-8 with 2 matches left.  

• boopers88
    337 Posts
    Sun, Mar 23 2014 4:53 PM

wow are u serious about this Ingrids game dont count?  oh well it is what it is glad ur members are good people here and thx socialites for the good time :) 

• Coban123
    688 Posts
    Mon, Mar 24 2014 12:39 AM

Awesome how you can count a strokeplay game as a win in an MP tournament but a legit win automatically gets cancelled if the player switches clubs after the match.

Anyway...Had a great time in the match I played. Will definitely play against more players from SATG in the future. Good people.

• SuperKanga
    3,628 Posts
    Mon, Mar 24 2014 6:48 AM

For the sake of friendship and fair play Erin...please reconsider this.

It doesn't matter which CC wins or loses, but your decision to cancel out Ingrid & Brady's game purely because Brady switched CC's has rubbed quite a few people the wrong way.

Here is proof that Brady had left your CC before applying for membership to mine :-

Going by your line of thinking on this, do we also "scratch" the match between Mohaviegreen & Snakeybite because Mo left OUR CC?

I wouldn't think so.

It's been a wonderful tourney with lots of new friendships forged...let's not spoil it all?

Regards,

Rob :))

• EnriccoP
    3,767 Posts
    Mon, Mar 24 2014 9:28 AM

• EnriccoP
    3,767 Posts
    Mon, Mar 24 2014 9:42 AM

Well after reading the last few posts I went back through Ingrid and Brady's history and I now see that they did play and Ingrid won.  I have corrected the scorecard.

Please accept my apologies everyone.  Brady never posted the result on our forum and nobody posted it here, so I just figured they hadn't played the match and that it wouldn't be played.

I would never take a win away from someone that they fairly earned.

Congrats to S&W on a well played victory and to everyone for a great match.  This definitely got the best reviews of any of our CC vs CC matches.

RSS