Forums

Help › Forums

SATG vs Scoundrels and Wenches

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 28 2014 4:36 PM (45 replies)
  • SuperKanga
    3,628 Posts
    Tue, Mar 18 2014 2:31 PM

I need to substitute Danellegame, who is a level 8o Tour Pro with an average of 76.72, to replace Dara (DH410) who has just suffered a family tragedy, and needs to take time away.

Rob 

• tayty34
    176 Posts
    Tue, Mar 18 2014 5:54 PM

If any of you guys or gals from Scoundrels and Wenches have a way of contacting Missyhooks , could you please let her know I will be online till 11 PM central standard time tonight. If I'm offline she can message me and I will be checking my email every 10 or 15 minutes to see if she replies so I can jump online for our match. We missed each other Saturday night and I have been messaging her everyday since with no responce.

Thanks

• HMBGolf
    3 Posts
    Tue, Mar 18 2014 7:57 PM

Super Kanga aka Rob.

On a more serious note I saw your post and just wanted to respond. My thoughts and prayers go out to Dara DH410 and her family for their immediate needs. This computer game is fun, but sorrow happens. So I pray that the God of peace will comfort all involved and who know them. 

Michael

• tayty34
    176 Posts
    Tue, Mar 18 2014 9:09 PM

Well I finally hooked up with Missyhooks and she is such a pleasure to play with. We had A great match at Congresional which I hate. Anyway I missed about 4 birdie putts by A hair and she did the same. I finally went up 1 with #9 left to play. On my aproach I hit my 7th Max ball in the water on that hole in the last 2 months. So we went back to the par 3 #1 for OT. I drained A 14 foot birdie and she lipped A 12 footer out. So I won 1 up. Great game and she had me on the edge of my seat. She is much better then her average shows. Thanks for the great game Mellisa.

• thecliffs
    364 Posts
    Wed, Mar 19 2014 4:21 PM

Just finished my match with Pigog and what a great match it was. We went back and forth the whole game with neither of us being ahead by more than one. So there we were on the ninth hole tied up. I decided to power mine in to the tee and just didnt get the ball stopped which left me a 27 foot putt. He dropped a very nice shot in and left himself with  a 12 foot putt. My putt went a tad long and Pigog dropped his for a birdie and the win. Pigog up by one. Very enjoyable person to play with and I hope I get the opportunity to play him again. Tks for the awesome game Pigog and congrats on your well deserved win.

• Argee1
    185 Posts
    Wed, Mar 19 2014 6:20 PM

I lost to huskerjackie.

• Coban123
    688 Posts
    Thu, Mar 20 2014 3:11 AM

Had a really pleasant match with Izzy, she's a great person to play with, super company.

She played some amazing shots and one in particular on the 5th where she holed out from the front bunker.

I managed to squeak out a win in the end.

Look forward to many more Izzy :)

James

• SuperKanga
    3,628 Posts
    Thu, Mar 20 2014 5:47 AM

I'll just take this moment to thank everyone in both CC's for what has turned out to be a massive success :))

We don't know yet who will actually win...and it doesn't matter....what a fantastic way to meet new friends, and unite so many people together :))

Members of BOTH CC's are the winners here :))

This tourney has been played in the true spirit of the game, and I'm very thankful to Erin and her family for mixing it with us :))

Rob :))

• SuperKanga
    3,628 Posts
    Thu, Mar 20 2014 5:48 AM

HMBGolf:

Super Kanga aka Rob.

On a more serious note I saw your post and just wanted to respond. My thoughts and prayers go out to Dara DH410 and her family for their immediate needs. This computer game is fun, but sorrow happens. So I pray that the God of peace will comfort all involved and who know them. 

Michael

That's very kind of you to post that here Michael :))

It's very much appreciated, and I'll be sure to pass your message on to Dara.

Thank you so much :))

Rob :))

• EnriccoP
    3,767 Posts
    Thu, Mar 20 2014 10:36 AM

I played the round of my life on the front of Bethpage and was able to get by Sean. 

Thanks to everyone for the kind words, it has been a lot of fun, so many great people and players involved it has been my pleasure to help organize it.  Special thanks to Rob as well.  6 matches to go, by my count S&W leads 9-6.

RSS