Forums

Help › Forums

Flight MH370 Missing

Sun, Dec 28 2014 2:54 AM (77 replies)
  • mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sun, Mar 9 2014 5:56 PM

My heart goes out to all affected by this tragedy.

Cheers,

Matt

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Mar 11 2014 9:23 AM

So very from the Bermuda Triangle, this is getting more weird by the moment.

• Fubar057
    170 Posts
    Tue, Mar 11 2014 10:20 AM

How can a 777-300 go missing with no clue, no ping even from the black box.  very very strange for this many days and nothing

• Kurtsbuford
    7,592 Posts
    Tue, Mar 11 2014 11:07 AM

It's possible that the TheBigEasy707 knows.

• chuddlymccannon
    298 Posts
    Tue, Mar 11 2014 2:10 PM

Just saw a report on the news that they had the plane on radar on the wrong side of the country just an hour after take-off.

I hope they find something out soon, to lose a plane of this size has got to be very hard to do.

Does anyone else have any other new information?

And, how does radar all of the sudden have the plane on the wrong side of the country just an hour after take-off?

I feel very bad for all involved in this situation.

The not knowing part would be horrible

• Victoria47
    629 Posts
    Tue, Mar 11 2014 3:58 PM

maybe its a kidnapping and the government is informed, but is silent in public, because there are requirements. ....

• chuddlymccannon
    298 Posts
    Tue, Mar 11 2014 5:28 PM

Victoria47:

maybe its a kidnapping and the government is informed, but is silent in public, because there are requirements. ....

This could be.

Something is wrong with this whole story.

All of the sudden it is on radar 370 miles in the opposite direction.

I truly hope that everyone involved in this is ok.

• commonguymd
    303 Posts
    Tue, Mar 11 2014 5:40 PM

chuddlymccannon:

Victoria47:

This could be.

Cell phones reportedly still on is quite a mystery.  Any crash would have knocked them out.

• chuddlymccannon
    298 Posts
    Tue, Mar 11 2014 5:59 PM

commonguymd:

chuddlymccannon:

Victoria47:

This could be.

Cell phones reportedly still on is quite a mystery.  Any crash would have knocked them out.

Yeah, that is also true

Very messed up situation

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Tue, Mar 11 2014 6:01 PM

Kurtsbuford:

It's possible that the TheBigEasy707 knows.

Well everything is being tossed into the pot....from hijacking to catastrophic airframe failure and kidnapping.....so why not alien abduction? this could explain no emergency distress signal and complete lack of debris field.

All contact lost at 35,000ft......There's something not right with this disappearance. Airliners of this size just don't vanish without trace. No plane parts, no suitcases or bodies found floating in the water.

Nothing whatsoever found after all these days. Maybe the plane came down in dense forest inland.

I feel sorry for the families waiting in limbo land until they find out what's happened.

It's such a large search area needed to cover. I feel something will come to light in the next day or 2.

RSS