Forums

Help › Forums

Flight MH370 Missing

Sun, Dec 28 2014 2:54 AM (77 replies)
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sun, Jul 27 2014 2:46 AM

I love the conspiracy theories with anything.

Having been a frequent flyer from way back travelling around the world, I felt sickened to the stomach.

We should not put blame on anybody.

No Matter what your religion or political thinking is...  let us all hold hands and form a big circle around the world and just say enough is enough as a Wgt Community

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sun, Jul 27 2014 4:27 AM

I think the thread is getting too creepy and almost ridiculous...and the end of the day there are human lives who might certainly have been lost.

Not cool adding unrealistic & uninformed theories. 

....my two cents.

Eric

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Sun, Jul 27 2014 4:47 AM

well lots of questions to be asked and somehow no answers yet on anything.

it would be great to see both sides of information if its available instead of just toeing the official lines - ive never been one to trust the 'authorities' myself but im not a conspiracy nut.

it just seems that real life as become more fantastic than make believe movies now and nothing can be taken or granted.

i still remember how ppl thought the world was flat, till a few hundred years later when it was proven round.

wonder how many flat earth believers  are still here lol

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Dec 27 2014 9:20 PM

Sadly an Air Asia A320-200 has probably been lost - Flight 8501, Surabaya to Singapore.

Prayers and best wishes to the PAX and family and friends of those aboard.

Poor weather systems in the area and this budget airline has a good safety record.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Dec 27 2014 10:33 PM

alanti:

Sadly an Air Asia A320-200 has probably been lost - Flight 8501, Surabaya to Singapore.

Prayers and best wishes to the PAX and family and friends of those aboard.

Poor weather systems in the area and this budget airline has a good safety record.

Just heard that.... I was a frequent flyer in my younger years and it does make me sick in stomach

• 1yes1no
    223 Posts
    Sat, Dec 27 2014 11:04 PM

Lots of conspiracy theories here.  Should I resume production of my tin foil hats?  One is demoed on my avatar here.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Dec 28 2014 12:52 AM

With every aviation disaster conspiracy theories abound. This crew was very experienced, Indonesian Captain and French First Officer - heaps of flight hours logged.

Some odd reports about circling an area near the possible crash location (unconfirmed reports). All strange.

My contacts in Singapore are in the dark, but tin foil hats not required.

Very sad news I am sure, looking at the PAX there are 7 names with the same surname and many with 3 or more

• PRStevenson
    842 Posts
    Sun, Dec 28 2014 2:54 AM

alanti:
    Some odd reports about circling an area near the possible crash location (unconfirmed reports). All strange.

Depending where you get your news the information will differ. CCTV and Jakarta Post are giving details while CNN and other media outlets are still way behind the curve. A tragedy like this is always going to be tragic but with the timing of this perhaps even more so.

It's a bad year for airliners in Asia with so many crashes and the aftermath being poorly handled, sympathy for the families is all one can offer. The storm will have been a major factor in this latest event. I fly around Asia all the time and often consider AirAsia and will continue to do so. 

RSS