Forums

Help › Forums

being taken to closest to hole

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 14 2010 7:10 PM (5 replies)
  • outlaw1234
    92 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 4:36 PM

Since last night's maintenance, when I log in, I get a pop-up saying that WGT Golf runs in a separate window, press continue to begin.  When I do this, I'm automatically starting a "closest to the hole" game at Bethpage, and have to exit the game.  I'm running the most current version of Firefox.

• SmithyFromTO
    3 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 7:10 PM

I find that the server is extremely slow causing a delay in my swing.  I am not the only one who has found this.

I cleared my cookies and even tried to reboot - I know it is not my computer.

I am using Google Chrome

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 7:33 PM

try using chrome iron, I think you will like it since it is a bare knuckles browser designed by the germans since chrome is not very private.

• JulioMoot
    76 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 9:14 PM

had the same thing going on and off for a while now,even when im not logged in and it wants me to play as a guest! as i said,it doesn't happen all the time,maybe 50%.

btw,im running chrome

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Wed, Sep 15 2010 7:37 AM

Sargenjd01:

try using chrome iron, I think you will like it since it is a bare knuckles browser designed by the germans since chrome is not very private.

Need your help Sargon!!!, i downloaded iron a few weeks ago and absolutely loved the effect it had on the meter...talk about smooth. Then in an attempt to stream line my computer i unloaded some old flash players. When i returned to wgt i was surprised to find the game wouldn't work.

I've since found out that chrome Iron will only work with flash player 10.00 and not  the lastest version 10.1, so i searched everywhere to find 10.00 but all i can find is 10.1....please help me get iron back...thanks

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Wed, Sep 15 2010 8:49 AM

Hey Outlaw,

WGTCinder had posted here with what might be the same issue. Hopefully this thread will help you get it sorted.  If not, please send me direct message to let me know.

Thanks

RSS