Forums

Help › Forums

Cannot accept CC Invites!!!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 24 2010 6:08 PM (7 replies)
  • BriRock
    148 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 12:25 PM

i've been invited to multiple country clubs....but cannot for the life of me figure out how to accept the invite...i know its in my personal inbox (not the WGT Messages)...but when i go to those emails i get this for example....

BG20bball sent you the following message:

----------------------------------
    Subject:
    cc

hey i sent you the invite, you need to go to the email account you use for wgt and click accept. hope to see you as a member soon

----------------------------------

You can reply to this message with the following Link:
    cc

....now it doesn't seem to matter which link i click on...all it does is take me to either the country club's page...or even the most recent page i was on when logged into WGT...someone please make sense of this...is i because i use outlook for email?? is it because im from CT and can't do any sort of gambling (Ready-go's)...what the hell is going on?

• Ffoen
    19 Posts
    Wed, Sep 22 2010 1:16 PM

Yes the same thing has happened to me.......

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Wed, Sep 22 2010 4:13 PM

Hey guys, we have been looking at issues related to Country Club invites, and the more information we have on the subject, the better.  When you get a chance, please email members@worldgolftour.com with your account name, the name of the country club, and if possible the date that invite was sent or accepted.

Thanks very much for your help, and we apologize for any inconvenience.

• axstrat
    415 Posts
    Wed, Sep 22 2010 5:27 PM
    I know Ffoen has applied to the Old Log Cabin Country club and I did send an invite to Ffoen, but says the link just takes him to wtg page im unable to resend invite because the one i sent is still on the books {EDIT: 23 Sept} jlwtdw359 has also applied to the same result had him check e-mail, spam folder, asked if he deleleted original invite maybe. all things check out
  • mikem77
    1,218 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 7:23 AM

just go to your email box not through wgt

• jlwtdw359
    124 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2010 11:51 AM

well i am try to get into Axstrat's CC but it is not letting me

• AlexWObrien95
    1 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2010 12:43 PM

Hey guys i need to know how to up my tier from hack as i am lvl 11 and am averaging good scores so.... plz help

• jlwtdw359
    124 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2010 6:08 PM

help me WGT

RSS