Forums

Help › Forums

Login on Facebook v login on WGT

Sun, Jan 25 2015 11:11 AM (48 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 11:31 AM

PBandy:
    . Now you will be at the WGT website logged in on the WGT website with your FB account

Calling you the Back Door Man! Nice find.  :-)

• WahWah13
    30 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 11:40 AM

Yeah but you still don't have the benefits of the WGT exclusive member...  smh

• Ianzzz
    6,347 Posts
    Thu, Jan 8 2015 4:41 AM

PBandy:

Yes, this is how I do it:

I have never been able to access features on WGT website while logged into my WGT on facebook. I have figured out a work around.

While logged in and running wgt on facebook. Open a separate window and go to wgt.com. Click on "continue on to WGT" in the window on the top. WGT will come up. Click "log on with facebook". Some times you will see another log in page, just go ahead and hit "log in with facebook" again. You should see a pop up window that will disappear then WGT will start to load in facebook.This will take you back to WGT on facebook. Hit your browser's back button. Now you will be at the WGT website logged in on the WGT website with your FB account. I am using Google chrome. 

A member of my CC tried to do this but it did not work - any idea why?

Thanks

• PBandy
    37 Posts
    Thu, Jan 8 2015 9:59 AM

I am a member of the WGT nation. What benefits am I missing out on?

• WahWah13
    30 Posts
    Thu, Jan 8 2015 10:05 AM

However - and here's the rub - You still do not gain access to messaging, your blog, your status, friend invites/uninvites, etc.

• PBandy
    37 Posts
    Thu, Jan 8 2015 10:07 AM

Is he using Google chrome? Don't know if that matters. Just make sure you hit the back button before the FB version finishes loading.

• BRIGHTEYES1130
    123 Posts
    Thu, Jan 8 2015 11:56 AM

I have just moved my account from facebook to wgt.com,,,,,,,,,THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER DONE,,it was very easy,,wgt did all,,,,,,they moved my equipment over  ,,,,,,my level.over.....my tier over,the only thing which was not moved was my average,,they reset that at 150.took me 5 ranked rounds to get to 63......yes u lose your stats and history but who cares about such nonsence anyway,

ADVICE,,FACEBOOK USERS,............................MOVE !!!!

• MrsGru1971
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jan 24 2015 11:48 PM

what did you have to say to wgt and who did you say it to, to get them to move you? I have a CC member that is still stuck with his account in facebook and he can not get to the CC to set up torments or do anything eles for that matter....... PLEASE WE NEED TO KNOW HOW YOU WERE ABLE TO GET YOURS MOVED OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Sun, Jan 25 2015 11:11 AM

MrsGru1971:

what did you have to say to wgt and who did you say it to, to get them to move you? I have a CC member that is still stuck with his account in facebook and he can not get to the CC to set up torments or do anything eles for that matter....... PLEASE WE NEED TO KNOW HOW YOU WERE ABLE TO GET YOURS MOVED OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Have the player contact Customer Support. They won't be able to enter tournaments for a month or so but at least they will have access to all the features in the game.

-WGTyphoon

RSS