Forums

Help › Forums

Terrible WGT ISSUES

Sat, Feb 29 2020 1:06 PM (158 replies)
  • mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Tue, Mar 4 2014 12:15 AM

ssshhhhhh...maybe no one will notice...or as we say in Kentucky, "Hey hogsack, look over there..."

• fancygirl4u
    91 Posts
    Tue, Mar 4 2014 10:21 AM

Today i was in alt shot game when suddenly  I was kicked off and I mean right off the internet. When I finally got back online , I found that one or more of your team has left 3 times and is disqualified. This is crap and it happens a little too often meaning WGT is harassing a few people. I think it needs to be addresssed  by the masses of people who use this site for fun. Apparently WGT  takes sides against people and causes things to happen that don't happen to others. Sounds like harassment and should not be allowed. If this is the way you run your business , I can only expect it to fail some time soon. Wise up WGT get someone in there that knows how to market this company the right way and you will see a big improvement in you bottom line profit. 

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Mar 4 2014 10:33 AM

fancygirl4u:
    Apparently WGT  takes sides against people and causes things to happen that don't happen to others. Sounds like harassment and should not be allowed.

• BigDogRuns
    59 Posts
    Wed, Jun 4 2014 5:23 PM

This site is soooo bad. Playing match play with advantage, opponent doesn't ever swing. He times out, but no warning. Uh-oh, it's me. Quickly disconnect, reconnect, and bam, I lost cause I didn't get back in time? 90 seconds to timeout, 30 seconds at most and I'm reconnected. Doesn't add up. I lost the match I'm winning, I get no points toward next level, and their is another disconnect on my record. I am just sooo fing sick of this 2-bit pos site and its greedy owners. I cannot wait for their competition's games to be done. I see WGT advertising for new players on TV. It shows what they really think of their current players. Can't spend any money trying to solve current problems for current players, need to spend it on a new bunch of new suckers.Fk WGT.

• 1IRONBOB
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jun 6 2014 8:32 PM

i'm w/ ya on this,,,i'm new here & won't spend a dime on this site,,, ding shots going awwwfully wrong, buggy as h3ll, & the adverts, ugh, & the completely inconsisent yardages, (yes, i allow for elev & windage etc.),,, people that spend cash here, have more money than sense, imho,,,  :(  ,,, i'll spend my $$$ @ the range & course... ;)

• fancygirl4u
    91 Posts
    Mon, Jun 9 2014 5:39 AM

I quit the game 2 weeks ago because I was tired of the manipulation so I asked to close my account. Came back to try and see if I could get on Friday and i did and all my stuff was still there and the day was pretty good. Then Monday, today I'm back to getting very inconsistent shots either to short or to long. No reason why. Apparently WGT doesn't care a bit about  what their doing to people, just think that's a way to make money. they need to go to school and learn marketing. You don't punish people who support your game, you reward them. Some people have their head stuck in the ground and can't hear what people are saying. WGT, stop the use of your VEM to alter the shots, it's destroying your game. They keep it for most people but some people will never experience it and there for will disagree with me. But we know shots are wrong , meters jump past your hit and shots go drastically bad if not hit right on the DING.

Then there is wind and green speed and breaks that lie. Wind is whatever and green speeds don't matter because your not going to make the birdy anyway. That's the way real golf is isn't it ?  This game needs a real looking at to see if it's even worth investing hard earned money on equipment and expensive balls.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Jun 9 2014 6:24 AM

fancygirl4u:

They keep it for most people but some people will never experience it and there for will disagree with me. But we know shots are wrong , meters jump past your hit and shots go drastically bad if not hit right on the DING.

Then there is wind and green speed and breaks that lie. Wind is whatever and green speeds don't matter because your not going to make the birdy anyway.

Apart from the bit in bold, everything else you say is utter make believe bollocks and even then that bits only true for 'aim and ding' players when they get on wrong side of the wind.

• TNP56
    510 Posts
    Mon, Jun 9 2014 6:36 AM

I bought a new keyboard with this new button on it....... every time  something screws up with the game I push this and everything is ok then.....

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jun 9 2014 7:33 AM

fancygirl4u:
    But we know shots are wrong

No, we don't. Speak for yourself. Every single TL in this game was where you are first. Well, maybe they didn't level up without advancing to get the better equipment but they were definitely where you are now at one time. How do you explain that?

342 ranked rounds in a year but level 90. Not even 50% scrambling or sand saves. 22 feet distance to pin. Gross putting stats. All with the good equipment. Gotta wonder...........

p.s., I made Legend with the earlier version of those very same irons, a shorter driver, wedges not quite as good as CGs and a cheap ball. Get to work if you want to succeed here.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Jun 9 2014 7:53 AM

fancygirl4u:

But we know shots are wrong , meters jump past your hit and shots go drastically bad if not hit right on the DING.

Then there is wind and green speed and breaks that lie. Wind is whatever and green speeds don't matter because your not going to make the birdy anyway. That's the way real golf is isn't it ?  This game needs a real looking at to see if it's even worth investing hard earned money on equipment and expensive balls.

Why not post a video of these woes. Or maybe it's you who need to learn???

Look forward to the proof with eager anticipation.  So far no one has risen to that challenge....Hmmm wonder why?

RSS