Forums

Help › Forums

Terrible WGT ISSUES

Sat, Feb 29 2020 1:06 PM (158 replies)
  • fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 6:17 PM

CerinoDevoti:
    ^ Great post. It'll never happen but great post anyway. The members tend to hold back the information that implicates themselves in their own issues.

True, and some just don't know....

for instance folks if you surf the net for "lets say" a week with IE, you will have 13,000 to 20,000+ temp/hidden files on your pc...if you do the same with Firefox, it's like 600-700!

The desktop I use to play here  is specifically for this game, I do little or nothing else on it, it's optimized, and I still get a little stutter "every once in a while", but it is still playable and a reboot seems to take care of it every time...

Now getting kicked off in AS matches is a whole other story, I don't play them....maybe WGT could start by cleaning up and free up some bandwidth, like the 10's of thousands of images in the forums they are linked to for starters...

• fngrpilot
    42 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 6:32 PM

OMG now there insulting my PC lmao,  

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 6:35 PM

fatdan:

CerinoDevoti:
    ^ Great post. It'll never happen but great post anyway. The members tend to hold back the information that implicates themselves in their own issues.

True, and some just don't know....

maybe WGT could start by cleaning up and free up some bandwidth, like the 10's of thousands of images in the forums they are linked to for starters...

No maybe about it........ but obviously their techy's know this! .... NOT.

P.S the crash is due to shockwave flash issues, I've had it myself, and yes, it sux.  no its not your pc ;-)

Read this > HERE

• fngrpilot
    42 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 6:39 PM

fngrpilot:

OMG now there insulting my PC lmao,  

lol just kidding around, keep my PC nice and clean, no kids on it, no crazy downloads, no Norton or AVG had enough of them hijacking my old PC. And been using maxthon cloud just for this game, with no issues at all, untill the other night. Was just a little miffed at losing a 20XI. Today it seems to be working fine.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 7:08 PM

fngrpilot:

lol just kidding around, keep my PC nice and clean, no kids on it, no crazy downloads, no Norton or AVG had enough of them hijacking my old PC. And been using maxthon cloud just for this game, with no issues at all, untill the other night. Was just a little miffed at losing a 20XI. Today it seems to be working fine.

free program called "winpatrol" will stop that...

• roadgrinderman
    20 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 7:27 PM

You are so right, you and 90% of us players on WGT are having the SAME ISSUES!!! I have posted (instant replay) and e-mailed WGT stating the same thing. A SLEEVE OF BALLS OF OUR CHOICE in the very least as an apology. Your post was well said as MOST all feel the same way. Don't mind buying equipment and balls, IF WE FARELY GET WHT WE PAY FOR.............

• HDBanger
    348 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 8:22 PM

Game is unfucking playable, insane *** going on, shots that didn't happen, skins won that were not even putted out yet. I hit a shot from 55 yds out, game goes black, reconnect and were on the next hole, and somehow my ball is already 122 yds from the hole, who drove it??  just wow. 

• mrTeppo
    3 Posts
    Sun, Mar 2 2014 11:49 AM

We use to say here..."saatana mitä paskaa".

• MickAnderson
    105 Posts
    Sun, Mar 2 2014 1:17 PM

fatdan:

Just a suggestion to "anyone" complaining about their meter...instead of saying "my meter is f'd up wgt, you better get your stuff fixed"...

post your

Type of pc your playing on= Desktop/Laptop

Internet connection= hardwired or wireless...low end or high end speed...test it & post results

OS = window 8/8.1/7/vista/xp

Processor speed...amount of ram....graphic card(type) or shared memory...

are you playing in default game window/expanded screen/full screen....what browser...what flash version...are your settings on best/high/medium

have you searched for and ran "msconfig"

do you have a low end speed and a kid watching netflix or downloaded a huge file

have you run a FREE program like ccleaner to get rid of all the junk files

are you running avg free anti-virus or a resource hog like Norton Suites

If you do THAT, you make 1 post, you get your best answers in 1 or 2 posts...problem f'n solved, no name calling, no BS, no 5 page threads with 10 images to eat up bandwidth and slow everything down for everyone, AND everyone happy happy happy!

Fatdan, generally I would agree with you, but this is an issue that everyone, even the more computer savvy, are having.  There is a heightened amount of disconnects and the game really is going to s**t when there's a replay.  This isn't a user error.  I don't know if it's a bug from the last update that can be fixed with the next one or what it is, but I hope it gets fixed soon as it's really taking the fun out of the game.

• steveinfla
    9 Posts
    Sun, Mar 2 2014 1:35 PM

I used to at least break even on match play - now only win 1 of 5 against players of equal or even lower ranking - why do the GT evil demons hate me?

RSS